This extension allows you to automatically log in to most UCLA authentication pages. After installing this extension, a UCLA icon…
This extension allows you to automatically log in to most UCLA authentication pages. After installing this extension, a UCLA icon is added to your browser toolbar. Right-click it and click "Options" to get started. A new page will open where you can enter your username and password which will be saved on your computer. After that has been entered, UCLA login pages will be automatically completed for you effortlessly. To stop the automatic login (possibly to let someone else use your computer), simply go to your chrome extensions page (chrome://extensions), find the UCLA Automated Login extension, and uncheck the "Enabled" checkbox. It can be re-enabled from the same page later.
- (2015-11-03) Danny Depe: Not updated to UCLA's new login. No longer works anymore.
- (2013-08-29) Stacey Yu: HELLA USEFUL. my password is pretty long, so this is super convenient!
- (2013-07-19) Udit Khandelwal: Best. Thing. Ever.
- (2013-05-06) Vincent Ho: LOVEEE IT! BEST THING EVER!
- (2012-11-25) Kevin Qiu: Finally installed it. GJ chris :D
- (2012-10-08) Shai Segal: this is so sick
- (2012-09-25) Ramzi Rabadi: i love this app
- (2012-07-15) Austin Sos: works flawlessly except it is a bit spotty on automatically logging you into wifi on campus depending on where you are. It will enter your un and pw information though, so all you have to do is click the submit button.
- (2015-09-16, v:1.7) ANTHONY GIACOMELLI: Please Update Extension
As previously reported here, this to confirm extension no longer functions, because UCLA changed its login routine on 31-Aug-2015. Please advise if extension will be updated. Thanks.
- (2015-08-31, v:1.7) Gabrielle Puyat: Updated UCLA Login
UCLA recently updated their login, so the automated login add-on doesn't work anymore. Any way to update the add-on?
- (2014-10-06, v:1.7) ANTHONY GIACOMELLI: Unable to Sign In to Google Chrome
Attempting to sign in to Google Chrome, but returns following error. ERROR This application can not be called directly. Do not bookmark this page. Consequently, unable to sync Google Chrome.