Automatically check Steam profiles in the RLTracker scammer database.
Trading Verifier makes player-to-player trading a safer, easier experience. Each time you visit a Steam profile, this extension connects to RLTracker's scammer database and searches for reports about that profile's owner. It summarizes the results in a concise, color-coded graphic and displays it in the right-hand column of the profile page. With Trading Verifier, you can finally stop worrying about trading and just do it.
- (2020-09-06) Doum Guid: bien
- (2019-01-04) Phillip St-Jean: Can't wait to see it on STEAM. >;)
- (2018-10-30) Utku Uğurlu: Very helpful. Also inspires me to report every scammer I came across :)
- (2018-10-22) gengu :D: Good job for making this app. One thing I would add, is to make this available for Steam Bootstrapper.
- (2018-10-04) Jakub Warias: gg
- (2018-08-25) Soham Rajput: Fantastic app! I would recommend all to use a combination of this and the SteamRep Checker app to get all reports linked to that profile. Overall a great app!
- (2018-08-08) Felix: Has saved me from scammers
- (2018-07-24) Arwid: I have trade with him crates for parallax he has scam me for 16 crates :(
- (2018-06-12) JustaDread: Perfect :)
- (2018-05-07) Johnny T: This is a fantastic little app. I wish it would work in the steam web browser too. The only downside is the reporting of scammers etc, takes a few days to be actioned, but this is not the apps fault.
- (2018-04-02) Trond Pedersen: Nice to check quickly if people have been reported.
- (2018-03-12) Gustavo Costa: I wish to contact their support but I cant
- (2018-03-11) Ozan: really helpful
- (2018-03-09) Dewantara Tirta Putra: thankssss
- (2018-02-25) Сергей Сагдей: pretty helpful // only_luck_no_skill_i'm_sorry//
- (2018-01-25) Draan: Very useful tool to determine whether someone is a convicted scammer/suspicious activity. Keep in mind that it won't mean it is 100% true. Mistakes can happen and one can still be marked as clean but have ill intentions. Be on your guard and trade safe!
- (2018-01-21) ExileRL: fast and useful
- (2018-01-21) banani man: scammersssssssssssssss a lot of scammers
- (2018-01-09) Travis Blomer: Awesome app when adding people to trade to make sure they aren't a scammer. I use it all the time.
- (2017-12-24) TheCodeXHacker: Man this saved a lot of people! Good job!
- (2017-10-29) All In One: Awesome I got scammed in Rocket League for my 90keys trade, By using this hopefully I wont get scammed next time :)
- (2017-10-21) Lucario Inc.: Useful, simple, ezpz no scam
- (2017-09-27) V1zo: I changed myself, im not a scammer which i wasnt in the first place but i techiniquelly "scammed" 1key by a wager match he played like a champion but he said he was a rising star aka season 3,4? which was 7months ago i changed as a person im hoping u can take me off or do something :( if not its my fault i guess
- (2017-09-21) Shades: Awesome, never got scammed after using this. This is actually a crazy app
- (2017-09-17) Gman: Does exactly what its supposed to do :D
- (2017-09-12) jslidr: N O I C E
- (2018-01-04, v:1.0.1) cant get extension
hey whenever i try to get this extension i get the message Trading Verifier (extension ID "nbfjdkcannmjnimkhbncagpbbojjhlhf") is blocked by the administrator. CLOSE
- (2017-10-25, v:1.0.1) Unknownisdeath: Rating.
Can't rate people myself, take out the button if you can't allow it.
- (2017-10-02, v:1.0.1) Kirex Gaming: Can you report scammers?
I recently got scammed before getting this extension, and I wondered if you have access to put people's profiles in the database. If you cant, where can i? Email me at [email protected] Thanks!
- (2017-09-27, v:1.0.1) V1zo: Changed Myself as a person
Hey so yea, i was "Scammed" someone for 1key by wagering him but he played like a champion aka in Season 3 like 7months ago, now im evicted and banned off mostly every discord, im a changed person, i've been scammed myself, now im hoping u can take me off and if u dont welp i guess its my fault