YAGBE New Tab - Replaces the "New Tab" page with YAGBE - Yet Another Extension for Google Bookmarks.
YAGBE - Yet Another Google Bookmarks™ Extension - New Tab ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Replaces the "New Tab" page with YAGBE - Yet Another Google Bookmarks™ Extension. NOTE: This extension requires the YAGBE extension (https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/jdnejaepfmacfdmhkplckpfdcjgbeode) in order to function properly.
- (2013-05-07) yu shaoye: when i tag page finish,the pop page can't close. like halt. plz fix it.
- (2012-08-09) Looks good on the picture but doesnt load bookmarks. Have tried this extension before and it never worked. Just doesnt work. Please remove from chrome store its garbage.
- (2012-03-15) Lauren Schaefer: How to I get the old one back?? I LOVED the old version, but this one is no good. It forces me to open a new tab to get to my bookmarks. How do i get the shortcut link back in the top corner of the browser? I can't find it anywhere, please fix or at least provide the option to use it the old way.
- (2012-03-10) Ibrahim Albousi: older version was perfect ,this version is sucks !
- (2012-03-05) From Drop Down Menu to Full Tap Page? That is sh*t. Now I have to open new page just to get my Shortcuts? Well I just got a GOOGLE BOOKMARKS extension that works like this one did. So if you willing to change it, Add it a user option which way they want it. I will be staying away from this. What a SH*T
- (2012-02-19) Paul Braspenning: Ooooh noooooo! It changed from a handy icon dropdown list to a list opened in a new tab. This is really sh*t. C'mon Jim, change it back!!! The best bookmark extension. Simple yet very effective and powerful. Highly adjustable to personal settings. Often updated, great work from Jim.
- (2012-02-19) Ed Yeti: Used to be a great extension, but the new changes make this a completely different extension, deleted.
- (2012-02-18) Lionel Huang: Please fix the bug..... WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG
- (2012-02-16) Roman Rupp: It was cool previously. But now without an icon on the panel it useless.
- (2012-02-14) Pholthanadol Wanaprapawech: BAD Extension !!!! No Privacy. This Ext. get you all usage data. And This Ext. will change the ads. banner on the website that your browsing to the ext. owner ads instant. If you never mind about privacy,used it. If not, leave away from this thing.
- (2012-02-11) Nebai Bernal Rubio: he formateado el ordenador. He instalado YAGBE, que ya lo he usado anteriormente, y no me aparece el icono en la barra... Ni opciones para ponerlo... Alguna solución?
- (2012-02-05) Manuel Zubieta: You should have given us the option between the old version and this one.
- (2012-02-05) Jeremy Matt: simple, and it does exactly what I want it to do. I get to access my google bookmarks. I can't say as I miss whatever was in the button it replaced. EDIT: Originally rated five stars before I realized how much the developer screwed it up: I guess I was reviewing the previous version. I don't care about the new tab button; i never use it. However, the "improved" version won't load my bookmarks. Now I sound like a grumpy old man, but: DON'T FIX SOMETHING THAT AIN'T BROKE.
- (2012-01-26) Chris S: I don't need or want the list in the new tab part. The old YAGBE was good as it was. This new tab crap is annoying.
- (2012-01-17) Elliott Allen: This was my #1 extension and I even donated money to the author. Please bring back the old version that had the drop down menu. I am not willing to give up my new tab to bookmarks only.
- (2012-01-11) John Overman: The previous version was much better, with a button that opened a menu. Now all I get is a replacement for my new tab page that has a fiew links/buttons and says "Loading...". The most curious is "Bookmark Current Page". Farewell one of my favorite three extensions.
- (2012-01-08) Ronaldo Alves: Incompatível com o chrome 17!!!
- (2012-01-08) Sergey Proos: Please back to previous version!!!!!!!!!!
- (2012-01-05) It's a pity that the extension has changed. It was nice when I could access the bookmarks from a dropdown menu. Now having to ope another tab to access them? Pretty dumb move.
- (2011-12-31) Irina Sobolev: This new version is absolute crap. It's not working plus it removes the essential part of Chrome, the new tab page. Where is the old version ?
- (2011-12-29) Philippe Brou: New version at first did not work (showing Loading in tab and never showing bookmarks) and then after rebooting, Chrome would not even start anymore. Had to disable the extension to use Chrome again (not an easy feat when it doesn't even start). Previous version worked perfectly and was the extension that Google itself should have provided for bookmarks.
- (2011-12-28) Eric Vintimilla: It WAS good.. but why the heck would i want my bookmarks to take up the new tab page? How the heck is someone supposed to use their other extensions?
- (2011-12-28) Byungjin Kim: Please back to previous version. Or, make option for not using "new tab". Please...
- (2011-12-27) I. C.: The previous version was much better with popup window then current tab style... Also the current version doesn't work properly!!! Buggy!!!
- (2011-12-27) mesut saban: It is perfect application. Works great
- (2018-12-06, v:1.37) Ilyes Boldizsar: Not Working!!!!
Please fix the program, because not working!
- (2018-12-01, v:1.37) Tom R. Thorstensen: Please make it work again
Please make it work again, miss it so much!
- (2018-07-03, v:1.37) Emanuele Cozzo: non va
non funziona i preferiti di google .