Converts a LinkedIn Profile page into a printable format
From your Linked Profile page, clicking the icon in Chrome's Omnibox (the address bar) will convert LinkedIn's default Profile page layout into a perfectly printable page. The icon only appears when you are on your LinkedIn Profile page, and clicking it adds only CSS to the page. No special permissions are required for this Extension to work.
- (2017-04-02) Cafer Can Arslan: not working with new ui
- (2017-01-09) Alice Raunsbæk: It goes a long way, but the top still looks messy (I have website ans such listed as well) and some of it just overlaps. It also shows a little of my background picture, which I would have expected to be hidden. This is however a great help! (And as a plugin I don't have to search for the website to update the bookmark)
- (2017-08-01, v:2.0) Demir Bracic: unable to get extension to recognize my linkedin
Sorry to bother, I went to my page and your plugin still shows as disabled.
- (2017-01-09, v:2.0) Alice Raunsbæk: Messy header area
On my profile the header area has text on top of other text and my background picture shows, which I would not expect in print. The profile overview area is so narrow that both my name and my title requires multiple lines.
- (2017-01-09, v:2.0) Alice Raunsbæk: Page breaks between sections
It would be way cool if sections were kept together when printing. Eg. the name and title for a recommendation is on the same page as the actual recommendation. Same applies for text for jobs and education. (I think CSS supports this, which is why I'm suggesting it)