For interior and architecture designers to clip the product information from web to their specification list.
Use Fohlio Web Clipper to click and collect product information with ease. When browsing a webpage, interior designers can use a simple click action to add product information to their specification list via Fohlio Web Clipper. It is a much easier way than manually copying and pasting to gather product information ( such as text, images and files) Fohlio Browser Extension is for http://www.fohlio.com/ user only. It is ad free! Get in touch with us via [email protected]
- (2021-11-20) Olivia Thérien: Fohlio is THE tool I was looking for! So easy to use, it's a real time saver when it comes to spec management plus they have a Revit integration!! Can't ask for more really =)
- (2021-11-11) Christina Rischar: SOOO HELPFUL!
- (2021-10-19) Jody Plywaczynski: Wonderful tool! Super efficient!
- (2021-05-25) Jessica Lowes: So happy to have found this tool. Super easy to use and the level of flexibility and sharing options are amazing. This will save our company so much time.
- (2021-05-20) Dinesh Ramaswamy: Incredible tool for Revit users and procurement.
- (2021-05-07) Marie Grillo: Great tool and time saver! Recommended to all Interior Designers and Spec Writers!!!
- (2021-04-21) Emaa Issam: very helpful, save time and important things for me as a designer is organizing all the documents.
- (2021-03-02) Amy Vail: Incredibly flexible and fast! A huge time saver for interior designers and specifiers!
- (2021-01-24) Marilin Hein: Incredible time-saver!
- (2020-11-19) Jennifer: Love how simple and quick this Fohlio tool is to add to update details to my projects straight from the vendor websites. It makes design selection a breeze!
- (2020-10-06) Anna Mabey: Love using FOHLIO! Makes my life so much easier not having to use a spreadsheet. They are always developing and adding new features which is great. The team are friendly and always helpful too!
- (2020-09-10) Baden Behrens: Such a fast and easy way to build out our selections and schedules. So easy to use too.
- (2020-07-29) Jeff Cargill: Works very well best support of any extension i have ever installed works perfect and exactly as it is described.
- (2019-10-25) Ginger Makela Riker: Fantastic tool. Has really saved me hours of time not having to cut and paste and flip between browser tabs.
- (2019-08-16) Nandnee Bhudia: Amazing tools and extremely easy to use. Fohlio is in general the most responsive and easy-to-use platform I ever used for specification.
- (2019-07-24) Lenny Sacco: The Fohlio Web Clipper is great, makes the tedious task of adding items to your FF&E schedules much easier.
- (2019-04-07) Ann Klaveness: Has changed design and specs on so many levels: best tool ever for landscape design and interior design. So easy to keep track of information
- (2019-03-21) Jen Lea: Great Tool and Application!
- (2019-03-15) bronwynvr: Fohlio has totally changed my attitude towards the mundane aspects of designing. Not only can I create really professional mood boards, I can present to my clients professional looking tear sheets, PDF tables in various styles plus a downloadable Excel spreadsheet. No more copy and paste! Kudos too to the online response team. Well worth the money!
- (2018-06-14) Molly Scott: Incredibly helpful tool!
- (2018-05-10) James Woodard: Great app!!
- (2018-02-23) Rebecca Maisch: I haven't had any problem with the web clipper. Easy to use and works great.
- (2018-01-25) Jake Gardner- Griffiths: Great extension and brilliant service. This has revolutionised our specification capabilities
- (2018-01-23) Alfonsina Waters: This software is an incredible tool in organizing specifications and having a handle on multiple projects. Specifications export into beautiful reports that make me really proud. The customer service team is responsive and really has my back, which is really important to me. Fohlio is reliable, items don't go missing, sometimes I'm afraid of the "industry-standard- pre-presentation- inevitable glitch" that happens with other software and has had me leaning on excel spreadsheets. Fohlio is truly value add to my work. I look forward to Fohlio being mobile friendly! It would help so much!
- (2018-01-23) Amy Vartenuk: This platform has made my life 3000% easier and more organized. The web clipper is the key - and the customer service is KILLER. I don't know how I ever got anything done without Fohlio!!!
- (2018-01-22) Justin Huxol: This is a game changer for interior designers. Can't say enough good things about this platform.
- (2018-01-20) Angela Mechaley: Great program! The Fohlio Web Clipper is a great tool to make capturing your specification data super easy & fast directly from the web. No saving out photos or copying & pasting from one doc tot he other. The Fohlio platform makes tracking schedules, pricing, & even ideas nice, organized & easy. The PDF shareable documents look professional & well organized as well. Our clients & contractors appreciate our work even more with the help of Fohlio. To top it off, the Fohlio team's customer service is incredible. I have easily & quickly communicated issues or recommendations for upgrades & they are open ears & always quickly willing to answer questions & consider changes. Thanks, Hubin & team!
- (2018-01-19) Lacy Keller: The Fohlio Web Clipper is so great! Makes gathering product info so fast and easy! LOVE IT!
- (2018-01-19) nichole claprood: I love the tool. I can save data and create spec sheets, schedules and much more. One of the best products out there.
- (2016-09-13) Lacy Keller: Fohlio makes specifying products so easy - and every time a new feature launches, it just gets better! I shared a recent spec document with a contractor and he was so impressed with how organized the information was and how much easier it made his job to bid the project! I LOVE this system!!
- (2016-04-04) Marion Villier: Excellent tool - Provides much needed help capturing data seamlessly. Thanks Fohlio!
- (2017-10-11, v:2.3.0) Issues with clipper
Every time I click on the Fohlio clipper, I have to sign back in, as I've been signed out. Also, the drop-downs are not displaying anything. Thoughts? thanks for your help.