RTM Assistant helps to add quickly the web-page link in RememberTheMilk.
This extension helps to add quickly the web-page with URL in RememberTheMilk as a task. --- What's new in 0.4: The app uses last size and position of "Add Task" pop-up to open the pop-up next time. ---- Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/chivorotkiv/posts More info about the extension: You may know the "Quick Add"-bookmarklet [ https://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/?ctx=quickadd.whatis ], that allows quickly add tasks to RTM. Unfortunately it doesn't include URL of based webpage. This extension solves this problem. It based on simple bookmarklet described in the tip: [ http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/tips/3133/ ]. Extension works similarly to that bookmarklet, but it doesn't need additional bookmark panel or over clicks for using. It's displayed near the address bar that's why it's much more convenient. This product uses the Remember The Milk page but is not endorsed or certified by Remember The Milk. It doesn't use Remember The Milk API.
- (2021-02-09) Jimmy Mitchell: I've been using RTM for over 12+ years and this Extension for many of those. This extension is essential for my productivity. Thanks for developing!
- (2020-02-12) Armando Charvet: Works better than the official app since it accurately captures the source URL from my Gmail. The official app cant do this.
- (2018-05-23) Eyal Erez: Very useful, however, it relies on RTM's mobile view which seems to be discontinued on June 1, 2018. I hope this will continue to work somehow.
- (2016-09-28) Martin Chapman: Excellent extension, RTM should incorporate it into their application it is that useful. I could not use RTM without this extension.
- (2014-10-02) Chivorotkiv Yegres: This plugin is very usefull for me.
- (2013-07-28) Alexey Fedorov: Good extention, but icon is horrible, it make ugly my browser exterior. Please draw new beautiful icon.
- (2017-08-31, v:0.3) Adding from Gmail
Hi, the Task Name now just says "Gmail" and does not capture the Email Titile. Can you please look into correcting this? Thanks, Mickey
- (2017-03-02, v:0.3) Andrew Hawkins: shortcut
Hello, great extension. Thanks a lot. I reinstalled it and now the keyboard shortcut (Alt-r) doesn't work. any suggestions?
- (2016-09-28, v:0.3) Martin Chapman: Clear "Tags" cache
Is there any way to clear the "Tags" cache. I have a number of tags that I no longer use, but they still show up in the extension when I go to enter a tag. I am assuming they are cached somewhere. Is there any way of clearing this and starting with an empty "Tag" cache. I have tried uninstalling/re-installing the extension but this does not clear them. Thanks - Martin.
- (2014-11-10, v:0.3) Ha Ha: problem retrieving gmail message on adroid
I like to use RTM Assistant to add Gmail messages to RTM. Problem is that when I try to view the email message from RTM on my Galaxy s5, the link takes me to the Inbox of the Gmail app rather than to the specific Gmail message. the link works fine when using my computer.