In the constant rush of today, we are making tasks simpler and faster for you. Now you can further integrate ContactOn and Google Workspace to access information directly from your Google Workspace Mail. Once this Chrome Extension is installed you will find the "On" icon has appeared at the top of your Mail, Drive, Calendar and Document home screens. Clicking this icon will direct you to your ContactOn sign in page. If you are already signed into your Google Workspace account you will be automatically signed into ContactOn. If your mail was open before you installed this extension, simply refresh your mail screen to activate the extension. If you don't have a ContactOn account, feel free to give our sales team a shout.
- (2016-11-23) Hywel Glyn-Jones: Makes logging on to ContactOn easy - using G Suite signin
- (2013-10-14) Kenneth Blane: Really makes things so much simpler and easier. One less bookmark I need to keep track of and maintain because I have access my CRM directly from my mail. Loving the integration that is happening between the two.
- (2013-10-11) Nicholas Treurnicht: At the click of a button and right in Google Apps
- (2013-10-11) Adele Bezuidenhout: Love the integration with Google, makes it so much easier to get to where I need to be.
- (2020-08-07, v:6.3.012) Roz Everitt: Bulk email
I am currently using Windows 10 and for some reason there is no bulk email icon in the top left hand corner next to the contacts icon? Can I add this somehow?
- (2016-10-25, v:3.0.2) Bob Fraser: Inbox by Gmail
Does it work with Inbox by Gmail?
- (2015-06-09, v:3.0.2) jaya: Can't connect to Google Apps
so without any sign-in I cannot establish or complete the installation to my Gmail account. I have tried the 'No Google Apps' route and typed in my gmail address and password but to no avail. it just returns me to the login screen saying: "Authorization failed... no CRM user for [[email protected]]" The correct gmail address and password is being used. Please advise as I would dearly like to try your app.