Cloud Single Sign-On Done Right
PingOne® delivers ● Secure single sign on – and one password – to thousands of apps. ● A tested Application Catalog with new apps added daily. ● Plans and pricing to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes. PingOne is a cloud-based identity as a service (IDaaS) solution that gives users secure single sign on to any application. Users get one-click access to thousands of apps through a customizable portal, allowing for a convenient SSO experience while giving IT admins visibility and control over activities that occur beyond corporate borders. This extension is designed for use with PingOne. If you do not have an account and would like to learn more, please visit our website for more information. PingOne is a cloud-based identity as a service (IDaaS) solution that gives users secure single sign on to any application. Users get one-click access to thousands of apps through a customizable portal, allowing for a convenient SSO experience while giving IT admins visibility and control over activities that occur beyond corporate borders. Get started with in less than five minutes from registration to first use with PingOne for Groups. That means no sales calls and no downloads - go at you own pace with Ping Identity here to support you as you grow. With PingOne you can enjoy: • A customizable SSO portal to provide users with one-click access to all their apps from any browser or device. • Basic or federated (SAML) single sign-on. • Quick, simple user provisioning and de-provisioning. • Personalized options based on access policies. • Robust reporting and usage metrics. For larger organizations upgrade to PingOne for Enterprise and enjoy the full capabilities and benefits of the Ping Identity portfolio. Enable more users, unlimited app connections, and integrate your corporate directory. Other benefits include: ● Active Directory or LDAP integration ● Using Google as your identity provider and user management system ● The most in-depth support for SAML SSO to eliminate passwords entirely ● Automated user provisioning and de-provisioning to major cloud applications ● More than 100 integrations to support legacy and internal applications Need Help? Please visit our support page
- (2018-01-25) ROHITH UDUPA R: it says refresh dock page to activate. but its dooesnt.. It did not worked for me at all
- (2017-11-09) Alicia Coats: It never actually logs me on. So it doesn't work period. One is the worst star I can give. Please fix.
- (2015-09-08) Kris Templin: Whenever I use the extension for access, it changes one of my existing tabs, often this is done in a separate chrome window instead of the one I want to use. Fix this please, and I will change my rating.
- (2015-07-16) Marco Antonio Herrera Miranda: Excelente!
- (2018-07-25, v:2.50.0) Rachel Barnes: Remove
I can not remove this from chrome no matter how hard I search? Any ideas? It is not in my extensions.
- (2018-01-25, v:2.47.0) ROHITH UDUPA R: PingID SSO unavailable
We are using pingone for windows login. We wanted to use SSO for some of the basic applications. But we couldn't find any option of adding application and extension in our dock URL. Can anyone help me to enable basic SSO?
- (2016-12-27, v:2.31.0) James Porter: sign on access control
can i lock out users to specific apps by schedule , time, day, and by managed per user settings?
- (2016-05-24, v:2.21.0) Babak Badkube: Can't log in
Lost phone that I normally use for PingOne authentication. Now I need help getting into my apps. My IT support person is in the US, and won't be able to help me until at elast 3pm BST. I need to work inside my apps immediately.
- (2015-09-08, v:2.10.1) Kris Templin: Doesn't open where it is expected.
Whenever I use the extension for access, it changes one of my existing tabs, often this is done in a separate chrome window instead of the one I want to use. Fix this please, and I will change my rating.
- (2015-01-15, v:2.2.0) Noam Ma-Yafit: PingOne extension not updating itself.
I had 2.0.2. It didn't say there is an update. When I went to the chrome web store I found out there is version 2.2.0. There is no option to update. Had to remove the extension and install again.