Clear history, cookies and cache of a current incognito session while leaving all tabs open!
Google Chrome’s incognito mode is useful for a whole lot of things, also beyond the cliché dirty stuff one might prefer to be hidden from his browser history: - Signing in on websites with different accounts or letting others do stuff without leaving marks on your browser - Wanting certain stuff to not be tracked by advertisers - Wanting more control of what shouldn’t go into consideration for personalised experiences on websites - Other temporary research and things there’s just no need for to be remembered by the browser - Tricking websites into treating you like a stranger If you make use of the incognito mode extensively in your normal browsing experience, you might find yourself in situations where you’ve got a lot of tabs open in incognito mode that you don’t want to close yet, but you also want to visit a new website or do something where the initial incognito experience without the websites knowing anything about you should be replicated. This is what this extension was made for: The Incognito Mode Reset Button deletes all data - history, cache, cookies, ... - that have been amassed within a running incognito session over time without having to close all incognito tabs. There’s currently no way to do this - you either have to close all incognito tabs and open a new incognito window, or you have to accept that websites have collected stuff about you within the borders of incognito mode. The Incognito Mode Reset Button can thus make your incognito browsing experience even more powerful! Please enjoy this extension and leave a review or comment if you like! Please note: You need to give this extension the permission to work in incognito mode for it to be even displayed there and take use of it.
- (2020-07-28) Koki Agro: Es muy importante me gusta
- (2020-07-10) Fabricio S: Perfect KISS solution
- (2019-07-15) Kunal Gupta: Doesn't seem to do anything. Clicking the extension just shows a splash image of the brand and a button to close incognito windows. Is this a fake?
- (2019-07-11) XoXo Bes Of The Wall: good extension
- (2019-02-27) Simple, yet very essential.
- (2018-11-15) Joseph Miller: Incredibly useful extension. Works great with the new update. Thanks for the support.
- (2018-11-03) Hany Aloum: chrome closed all normal windows and incognito too when I pressed the icon.
- (2019-10-08, v:18.104.22.168) Linda Lazarus: Incognito Mode Reset Button- HELP!
A couple of weeks ago, Incognito held EVERYTHING I browsed, even stuff done on a regular page! I have tried everything... Asked Google for help, Checked out youtube video's, was told to clear the history and cache, did that, nothing works.. I've been working on this for 3 days now! Finally today, I find this extension and install it. I click on it, says it only works when in incognito mode, so I delete it off the regular page, open incognito mode and try to install it there, it won't install! I'm at my wits end... what the heck do I do? I don't want others in my house to see what I'm looking at! I can't shop for Christmas even!
- (2019-10-03, v:22.214.171.124) Johan Gustafsson: Improvement
Would be nice to have a setting somewhere where the user could choose if it wants to confirm that the cache should be emptied when clicking on the icon. I've said it before, but again; Thanks for a great extension :) Do you have a repository for it that you would like to share? I wouldn't mind doing the work in that case :) Cheers
- (2019-03-27, v:126.96.36.199) XoXo Bes Of The Wall: did not work after a couple of hours
after a couple of hours, incognito reset didn't work, at first its work but after a couple of hours 1 or 2 hours something, didn't reset the incognito test with login account
- (2019-03-27, v:188.8.131.52) XoXo Bes Of The Wall: its working now, i close the browser and clean up using ccleaner
its working now, i close the browser and clean up using ccleaner
- (2019-03-27, v:184.108.40.206) XoXo Bes Of The Wall: some browser with different user didn't work
some browser with different user didn't work
- (2019-03-27, v:220.127.116.11) XoXo Bes Of The Wall: incognito didn't reset
incognito didn't reset please check
- (2018-10-20, v:18.104.22.168) XoXo Bes Of The Wall: update your work
everytime i click the icon, to reset the incognito, all my chrome open has been close, not like before i think this is affected by new update for chrome browser
- (2018-02-14, v:22.214.171.124) Eli Lupa: Incognito
- (2018-02-09, v:126.96.36.199) cara reset password
mohon bimbingannya,bagaimana langkah2 untuk reset password Terima Kasih