Save your entire browser history behind a password-protected dashboard. Works with incognito mode too.
Sneekr extension saves your browser history on a password-protected dashboard. You can access your history anytime from any device. Who Is Sneekr for? ------------------------------------------- 1. Users who want to browse in Incognito mode and have a safe, secure way to recover browser history. 2. People who share their computer with others and may have suspicions about the borrower's online behavior. 3. Concerned parents who want to monitor child's Internet history, usually susceptible to deletion or masking with Incognito Mode. 4. Small business owners who want an easy way to hold employees accountable. All data will be stored here: https://dashboard.sneekr.net How to Set-Up ------------------------------------------- 1. Install Sneekr Extension from Chrome Webstore 2. Click "Enable" 3. Check boxes for "Allow access to file URLs" and "Allow in Incognito Mode" 4. Click "Options" 5. First-time users need to register for dashboard access. After you confirm email, you will be able to login. 6. Log in. 7. Select/Designate a device name (this helps you keep track of which device URL's are coming from) 8. Browse the Internet. 9. Go to dashboard.sneekr.net to view your history. You will find all the links you visited (whether accesses via normal or incognito sessions). You can sort, edit and delete history.
- (2019-11-08) Kristen Ed: From what I've read on the support tab, it seems like it used to work for people but it doesn't now. I signed up & never got a confirmation, went to my dashboard and no history shows up. Tried emailing the developer - no response. I wouldn't waste your time with this.
- (2019-11-07) Matiu Andrews-Cookson: Works well but even the paid version has ads. However NEVER get the paid version! Once you have set up your subscription nothing works to cancel it and there is no support. The subscription page generates an error and there is no way to cancel your account. Emails go unanswered. Avoid like the plague is my advice.
- (2019-02-17) Requires Large Monthly Payments.
- (2017-04-26) Dmitriy: Very good!
- (2019-10-28, v:1.0.3) Lanny Lin: Support page on web site is 404
When I go to https://sneekr.net/support, I get a 404 Error: 404 Not Found Please forward this error screen to sneekr.net's WebMaster. The server can not find the requested page: sneekr.net/support (port 443)
- (2019-10-16, v:1.0.3) Danell Wilkes: subscription problems
i log in just fine, but i click on subscriptions and i get this: InvalidArgumentException in CustomerGateway.php line 567: expected customer id to be set Please help
- (2019-05-28, v:1.0.3) Kelly Potts: Stopped working
I have had sneekr for months. All of a sudden it stopped recording anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. Any idea why this might be>? ([email protected])
- (2019-05-09, v:1.0.3) rosangela michel: i want to cancel subcription
how do i unsubcribe im not able to delete my credit card info
- (2019-05-08, v:1.0.3) rosangela michel: add device
how can i add devices ive typed name but will not register on history can anybody help
- (2018-11-22, v:1.0.3) Patrick Wright: Ad redirections
This extension tried to redirect me to a dodgy looking ad page.
- (2018-10-03, v:1.0.3) Bhavik Chugani: Website
There is an issue with your website. I checked the code for your get started button as i was getting an error 404. What seems to be the issue is that your href="snkeer.net" instead of href="sneekr.net" thus causing the error. Hope I could Help!
- (2018-07-26, v:1.0.3) Geoff Graham: Sneekr doesn't work on website
I was about to invest in your solution but then it doesn't track on youtube. that is, pages visited in youtube don't show in the system. any ideas to why?
- (2017-07-14, v:1.0.3) Daniel Naranjo: i cant loggin
the dashboard and payments pages have errors, i'm very interested in get the premium plan but the application not work for this process.