Block user even if moderator.
Adds a button below the Twitch chat to enable you to block all messages from specified users. Will even allow channel moderators to hide messages. Add users to the block list from the button in the GUI and unblock them by accepting the dialog after clicking their name in the list. Please post issues to: https://github.com/ColossalPercy/twitch_block/issues ==================================== CHANGES ==================================== -v0.9 • fix detection of new site -v0.8 • tw- tw- tw- tw- -v0.7 • Support FFZ -v0.6 • Update for new HTML • What legacy site? -v0.5 • More consistent loading • Fixed lowercase on legacy site too -v0.4.1 • Fix lowercase • Fix loading -v0.4 • Updated for new Twitch • Supports beta and legacy site during rollout -v0.3 • Improved loading consistency • Removed case sensitivity -v0.2 • Added new GUI -v0.1 • First functionality of extension
- (2020-10-12) Nick: Please fix, doesn't work now
- (2020-10-03) Bearboyjd: Worked well for a while, as of 10/3/2020 it is no longer working for me.
- (2019-06-16) OS: nao funciona
- (2018-10-04) Prism Sage: not working at all
- (2018-08-04) Val Ellis: doesn't work lmaoooooooooo
- (2018-06-07) Bungo: Wish it worked in VODs as well :(
- (2018-04-20) Taejoong Chung: not working