Fetch user id of a Twitch username or the username of a Twitch user id.
Simple extension that converts Twitch usernames to user ids, and user ids to usernames. Will notify you if the username or user id is invalid. Version 1.7: Corrects typo in extension name... Version 1.6: Back to v5 API to avoid needing to use OAuth and OIDC. Kicking the can down the road... Version 1.5: Auto detection (thanks GhostZero). Copy link and message added. Success/error messages shown/hidden as appropriate. Version 1.4: Adds support for new Twitch API (Helix), and slight UI changes to make usage easier.
- (2020-03-30) Mart OP: Easy but very useful and reliable tool
- (2019-12-29) David Eaton: Works perfectly, thanks for this very simple tool!
- (2019-05-07) Timothy Smith: Does exactly what it says it does.
- (2018-12-27) René Preuß: I use this tool regularly, it really makes your work easier.
- (2017-03-06) Mike Hampe: VERY useful to any Twitch moderator/streamer who needs to figure out the UserID for any given Twitch user. Or vice versa