Highlighter for pocket
A highlight pen for Pocket! Features: - Highlight anything from any article you've saved to pocket - Search your highlights anytime and easily get back to the original article Directions: - Install the extension - Go to getpocket.com and login to your pocket account - From any article click the highlight pen icon in the upper right to start highlighting - View and search your highlights from the main window or inside the
- (2018-09-18) Followed the instructions, but the icon remains ghosted and it just doesn't highlight anything at all. I'm guessing there's some fix for this, but it's not apparent.
- (2017-07-13) Lbscribe: Has the potential to be FANTASTIC extension but still needs work. It's hard to believe that you can't REMOVE highlights, at least in Chrome. Wow. Is anybody home?
- (2017-04-30) 張正廷: I need this! Thank you:)
- (2016-10-22) AAKASH AGARWAL: Please provide multiple colors, the delete option(remove highlight) is not accessible in chrome. Great tool otherwise. Annotation would have been a plus.
- (2016-08-09) Mark Engelbert: I agree with other reviews that this is an excellent idea, but that the implementation is still lacking (can't load more than 20 entries while extension is enabled). Would also be great if this was compatible with Firefox through WebExtensions.
- (2016-08-02) Gerard Caballé: Lovely. The only issue would be that sometimes the delete icon is placed a bit too far and while dragging the mouse there you exit hightlight line and it fades away, but it can be overcome by selecting some a highlighted characters, clicking and moving unto the icon whithout releasing the mouse button. I wish this was available in Android :)
- (2015-11-04) Jeremy Riel: This is great when it works. However, after pocket is restarted in a new tab, this extension prevents pocket from loading entries past the first 20. I have to disable the extension to get it to load my past pocket entries. Will change my review to five stars when it is fixed, though. Great app and great concept, when it works!
- (2015-10-26) Parth Kapadia: the exact tool I was looking for but it doesn't work in pocket's beta version :(
- (2015-09-26) Vincenzo V: It's a really good tool! unfortunately it doesnt' work well when I use a dark background. too bad!
- (2015-08-13) Naomi Miyake: Works great! Wish you could take notes too though