Create personal, easy to remember shortlinks for hard to remember URLs.
Better than bookmarks, create Shortlinks to organize your links or link to hard to remember URLs. Don't remember your shortlink? Navigate to m/[query] and it'll pull up your Shortlinks that match your query! Press Alt+D (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+S (Windows) to create a Shortlink. Type that Shortlink into your url bar to pull up the page again (ex. m/roadmap). Need help? Check out m/help (or http://m/help). Currently has a 30 link limit, want more? Premium will be coming soon!
- (2022-02-09) 李洪昌: Great!
- (2021-12-19) Nazmul I: Fantastic extension ... can't live w/out it ... especially if you're a Googler / Xoogler.
- (2021-02-23) Luis Godinez: We have a go/ shortlink system at Google and this extension replicates the behavior exactly. I do wish we could change the prefix instead of always using m/
- (2018-06-05) Sean Nam: Please add some way to import/export and save your short links. I just lost all my shortlinks because the extension got removed somehow. Other than that, it's awesome! Love it.
- (2018-01-27) Edwin Reynoso (the3dwin): Is it really worth charging for? I've been thinking of making my own because of the charging. I think this should be a completely free tool. Looking at the low amount of users I'm very curious to know if it's worth charging for. Have you thought of just blowing this up and not charging. Reputation is better than money, if you get a lot of people using this. I think you'll enjoy it more than being paid.
- (2017-03-12) Don Lorusso: Love it!
- (2017-03-01) I was actually thinking of making something like this for reddit, so i didn't have to type the whole URL, but this is much better and more useful. Great work. I now have m/r/<blah> urls for all my reddit pages i want to go to. its pretty great. My only suggestions is add a capability to create dynamic shortcuts for a site. like my m/r/ example, you can have `m/r/(.*)` and capture that as a variable, and then let us pass it into the redirect url: https://reddit.com/r/$1 or something
- (2017-01-14) Vishnu Sreenivasan: OMG! This is totally what I wanted for christmas. Works like a charm. Shortlink all the things!
- (2021-03-26, v:0.0.7) CC Lee: How to contact you?
Both of your email and website are no longer active, could you please reach out?
- (2021-03-25, v:0.0.7) CC Lee: Are you still supporting the extension?
Hi are you still active here? Is the multilink still working? Also is it possible to do m/tag1/tag2 to create 2 tags on Chrome booking marking at the same time?
- (2021-02-23, v:0.0.7) Luis Godinez: Feature Request
Add the ability to change the prefix instead of always using m/ I'd like the ability to use go/ as my prefix
- (2020-04-12, v:0.0.7) auriscope: Automatically fill in shortlink name when it doesn't exist
If I attempt to navigate to m/foo and it doesn't exist, would it be possible to fill in "foo" as the name of the shortlink on the creation page that it redirects you to?
- (2018-07-26, v:0.0.7) Adam Albright-Hanna: I can't create multiple links ...
... under one shortlink. When I try to add a link to the list, it just replaces whatever's in there now.
- (2017-06-01, v:0.0.6) Edwin Reynoso (the3dwin): Are you profitable?
Hey I've been wondering if you've been profitable, with shortlink? I only see 571 users at the time of writing. Are you ever considering dropping the 30 link limit?
- (2017-04-21, v:0.0.6) Przemek Cichoń: Keyboard shortcut to envoke
Yes, I know a combination of 'm/' is already a shortcut but in case it is not only me thinking about it, perhaps it would be possible for you to consider adding an option to envoking the Shortlink by pressing tab key if address bar is in focus. Then the list of possible shortlinks could appear the natural way chrome does it when you start typing the address into the address bar. and by the way Shortlink rules :)
- (2017-03-11, v:0.0.6) Manoj Keswani (manoj91): m/a m/m
google.com/ncr doesn't work