Quickly save links and see what everyone else are bookmarking.
GGather is a shiny new bookmark manager with just the right mix of features and the most intuitive user experience. ✓ Save Collect any article you want to read later, image that inspired you or video you want to watch later. Save anything, never lose it and view it without ever leaving GGather. ✓ Organize Organize your bookmarks with tags and notes. And GGather tags are special. Unlike any other tags they're human friendly and you can customize them as you want. What's new: ★ FIXED & CHANGED IN 1.22.0 (22nd August 2020): Chrome v83+ changed how cookies in extensions work and this resulted in GGather automatically signing out from account. This is now fixed. This release also deprecated Facebook social sign due to low usage. ★ CHANGED IN 1.18.0 (18 May 2020): Brought back ability to manually sign-in via email+password and social networks. ★ IMPROVED IN 1.16.0 (5 April 2020): Updated how cookies are created for better compatibility with Google Chrome v80 update which changes cookies "SameSite" behavior. ★ NEW & CHANGED IN 1.15.0 (3 February 2019): Further performance improvements. Dark app theme. Lots and lots of UI polishes and improvements. Toggleable favicon visibility in bookmark layouts. Select mode is now available for free accounts. Filtering by subtag was introduced to GGather Plus accounts. Changed payments processor. GGather Pro plan was renamed to GGather Plus. Terms/Policies updates. ★ IMPROVED IN 1.14.2 (5 October 2018): Bookmarks now load roughly 500-1000% faster. ★ NEW IN 1.14.0 (12 August 2018): Complete redesign of sidebar, drag and drop interactions and tagging interface. Removed tag categories in favor of parent tags under which you can nest other tags. Additionaly fixed and improved a lot of other parts of the application. ★ NEW IN 1.11.4 (29 April 2018): 1) Big revamp to the extension so it's simpler and more straightforward to use. "Lightweight" save widget is now default save method and to open library you need to right click on extension icon. 2) Search feature was rewritten from scratch - searching your library should be now blazing fast and more accurate. 3) Some other minor features - default tag item layouts and link click behavior customization. ★ NEW IN 1.10.0 (18 March 2018): You can now upgrade to GGather Pro seamlessly right from the app. And also check your billing & payments information in settings page. ★ NEW IN 1.9.0 (15 March 2018): New contact form in contact page that will allow for quicker and more precise contact and faster replies. ★ NEW IN 1.8.0 & 1.8.1 (12 Feb. 2018): Many small and medium UI/UX improvements, fixes and new landing page. Also topbar is now in blue GGather color. ★ NEW IN 1.7.0 (20 Nov. 2017): Automatic account synchronization with GGather.com. Now you won't need to sign in manually inside GGather extension. This requires additional permission to read/write cookies. ★ NEW IN 1.5.2 (27 Oct. 2017): Lightweight save widget improvements - mainly ability to delete links. ★ NEW IN 1.5.0 (23 Oct. 2017): Custom bookmarks thumbnails. Choose from website content images, generate from image URL or just upload from your computer. ★ NEW IN 1.4.0 (15 Oct. 2017): Batch select mode. Select, delete and open multiple bookmarks. ★ NEW IN 1.3.0 (1 Oct. 2017): Optional lightweight save widget allowing you to bookmark links faster than before! Right click on the extension icon to enable.
- (2022-09-17) Sebastián Minchala: After searching for a full day for a replacement for Raindrop.io where you can have categories within collections I am happy to have found this tool. In my case I have hundreds of pages so this feature is very necessary, in addition to the menu to add a new quick link since everything is displayed and so many clicks should not be made. Recommended for people who collect many links and want to keep them organized.
- (2022-02-15) saiid khashno: Error 400: invalid_request You can't sign in to this app because it doesn't comply with Google's OAuth 2.0 policy for keeping apps secure. You can let the app developer know that this app doesn't comply with one or more Google validation rules.
- (2022-01-14) Paolo e Basta: great expectations but not even been able to login. I had the same problem of the other user about logging in (Authorization Error 400: invalid_request, you can't sign in to this app because it doesn't comply with Google's OAuth 2.0 policy for keeping apps secure. You can let the app developer know that this app doesn't comply with one or more Google validation rules). I sent a complaint via web site, no answer. very disappointed so far. I hope devs to hear from you soon, thanks.
- (2021-11-09) David ZX (DavidZX): So... The app isn't working. I can't sign in. I can't access all the bookmarks that I've been saving up for long long time. I feel so powerless. Have I just lost everything? Please, I want to access all my bookmarks even if it is just for a moment so I can export them.
- (2021-04-29) Katrina Abenojar: Great extension! Love refind.
- (2020-10-17) Alessandro Forcuti: I'am a software architect and all platform from this chrome extension to web app is very usefull for my work. Thanks a lot ggather.
- (2020-07-31) Jesse Lee: it always requires to sign in !
- (2020-07-22) Jordan More: you need to sign up, they want your data,
- (2019-06-12) P N: The extension bugs when you need to connect or to create an account. I used the bookmarklet I've found on their site, it seems to work better than the extension (and you don't have to download something like an extension to use it!) Once logged, the extension works. L'extension a un bug, je n'ai pas réussi à me connecter ou à créer de compte en l'utilisant, par contre, je suis allée sur leur site pour prendre leur bookmarklet, et le bookmarklet semble fonctionner mieux que l'extension, en plus de l'avantage qu'a un bookmarklet, c'est-à-dire rien à télécharger pour l'utiliser, sauvegarde de l'espace disque et de la RAM navigateur. Une fois qu'on s'est connecté en utilisant le bookmarklet (ou le site, j'ai pas essayé directement), l'extension se met à fonctionner. Mais franchement, aucun avantage par rapport au bookmarklet. Concernant le service en lui-même, je préfère Tagpacker. s'ils ajoutent d'autres fonctionnalité comme les surlignages, je reconsidérerai mes positions.
- (2018-11-29) P A: Amazing but signs out every time i quit the browser, why? I love the website though its fantastic.
- (2018-11-18) Izzan Rijal: "Create an account or sign in on GGather.com to be automatically authenticated inside GGather extension." NEVER WORKS FOR MY CHROME. ALREADY SIGNED IN.
- (2018-09-17) Scott Bruce: The best tag-based bookmark tool I've used for Chrome. It's still a bit rough but it's closing in on 5 stars.
- (2018-08-07) Cheap Cars Finder App - Autopten: Brilliant! Amazing! Very well done!
- (2018-07-31) Rudy Brushell: Trying GGather and several Bookmark Extensions since learning that Google Bmark Manager ending. Have liked using Popup My Bookmarks. I hope it takes off, since features described in article Roundup of 40+ Bookmark Managers looked Good. Papaly, Instapaper,Raindrop.io, Dropmark and Stache all seem promising, but we will see if they are discovered. After looking at 12 or more extensions in Chrome Store many are still under 20,000 Users
- (2018-05-04) Slava Rotar: cool tool
- (2018-04-22) gREAT!
- (2018-02-28) Алексей Коновалов: Отличный менеджер закладок: удобный обзор, удобная организация тегов (!!!), работает быстро и надёжно. Можно синхронизировать закладки между разными браузерами через личный кабинет
- (2018-01-16) Wesley Garcia: Aplicativo que resolveu definitivamente meu problema com favoritos. 5 estrelas é pouco!
- (2017-01-06) Dominik Serafin: This is probably a little biased haha but I really think GGather is worth 5 out of 5 stars. It's wonderful platform for people who want to quickly & conveniently save links from any device and browser and peek into what other people are saving.
- (2022-08-24, v:1.22.1) George Hanna: I can't login with Google account
- (2022-07-20, v:1.22.1) Goon Poles: there is a problem with the extension not working
I must reset the extension after a while. It fails to respond when I click on it after a certain period of time. Restarting the app makes it work again.
- (2020-10-09, v:1.22.1) Jonathan Camp: The future of this system...
Hi, Years ago I invested a lot of time with delicio.us bookmarking. They collapsed. Then several others. they collapsed. Realise that it is difficult, but how can you re-assure folk that you will do the same and then we have to re-invest our time and effort in another system? It's not the money (your subscription model is fair), it's the time taken by us to move to other services. Also being able to make public bookmarks is essential, which you do not allow any more? Anyway I will be interested in your reply please... Cheers Jonathan
- (2019-02-07, v:1.15.0) Pierre Thienpont: Create an account or sign in on GGather.com to be automatically authenticated inside GGather extension.
Problem: Extension doesn't get authenticated. Tried: Removed extension en logged out. Did it again multiple times in different combinations, no luck? Windows Pro Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 Chrome Version 72.0.3626.96 (Official Build) (64-bit) Extension 1.15.0
- (2019-01-13, v:1.14.2) Nicolas BROBST: Change mode (Normal/Instant)
Hi, I don't find how to change the mode of the extension (Normal/Instant), like you describe in the link above. Or is there a way to "Open the Library" (like in icon context menu) other than right clicking on the icon ? Link : https://ggather.com/saving Thank you
- (2018-06-13, v:1.11.4) Geoffrey van Driessel: Chrome plug-in doesnt detect login
Same issue as "Richard Standbrook". Tryed ur suggestion but it is not working. I am on windows 10
- (2018-04-11, v:1.10.0) Crichton Community Council: making my library public
Can you tell me how I make the links in my library public? I can`t seem to find where you do this.
- (2018-03-02, v:1.8.1) Rich Standbrook: Isn't authenticated
Whenever I click the icon in chrome I get a box which says "Create an account or sign in on GGather.com to be automatically authenticated inside GGather extension" I am signed into the website.