Stop screwing around.
There are too many ways to waste time on the web. It seems simple enough to close my tabs for sites like Facebook, but then I follow a link to some Facebook content and before I realize it I'm debating American gun policy for the next hour. To make matters worse, Google+ distracts me with notifications even when I'm just trying to search the web. Focused makes it easy to block out those sites while you do what you really want to do. If you want to take a short break, just unlock the tab and Focused will shut it automatically in 5 minutes.
- (2017-09-13) Bishnu Sarker: Just what I need. Always screwing around.
- (2017-09-11) Levi Serry: Love it!
- (2016-04-02) Dato Modebadze: 5+++
- (2015-07-28) Red Fox: Нет возможности настроить, в чем суть программы не понимаю.
- (2015-06-07) João Victor Pulheis Sierra: Very useful for control your time in sites like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit etc..
- (2015-03-23) Faiq Iskanderov: Спасибо
- (2013-06-19) Arslan Anjum: nice and simple
- (2013-06-02) Caryn Lopez: it's the easiest thing ever to disable, it lets me turn it off and doesn't set me any time limits, I know I'd just disable it and go on all my sites anyway
- (2013-04-07) George Cocks: Awesome app, beautiful UI, but I really wish I could change/add sites to block
- (2013-04-02) Martin Kiš: Great and useful app, finally something with minimalistic design :) Would be nice to add option panel. (to set up default allowed distraction time, also would be great to see timer with remaining time for distractions) Also, there should be allowed subpages for forbiden domains (For example i still have opened facebook messages tab for communication, but facebook timeline is distraction for me) Thanks for developing this extension.
- (2013-01-21) Focused is good for me because I have a tendency to hop over to time-wasting sites when my concentration lapses from a current task. Focused lets me block sites (by visiting the site then clicking on the Focused extension icon installed to the right of my Chrome URL window) and then if I hop over to a site I blocked, Focused closes a gray screen over the website and tells me "It's for your own good." :-) If I REALLY want to hang out on the blocked site, I can unlock the block and Focused will wait 5 minutes before closing it again. Good, simple function.