Stop spying eyes from seeing everything you do online.
To be used with TrackOFF Privacy Software, a Windows Desktop Application. Available at https://trackoff.com/
- (2020-03-27) Philip Hennessy: Not sure about this one yet.
- (2019-10-08) Barbara Brown: Having used this app for close to a year with mixed results, I will NOT be renewing it due to suddenly get messages across a number of white listed sites (including my financial institution) that say it appears I'm a bot and will not allow me access - even after using captcha. Also that 'unusual' activity or malicious activity is associated with the ISP assigned to me. This just started happening and I'm NOT happy about any of it. It's also coincidentally close to the renewal date & their notice thereof.... even after disabling in Chrome, no access is allowed to my banking! Makes me go hmmmm... Goodbye, TrackOff!
- (2018-12-06) Charly Hiriart: Je teste pour le fonctionnement. Je noterai plus tard l'utilisation.
- (2018-05-02) jonathan hayden: No good.
- (2018-03-01) Johnnie Belcher Jr.: I have issues with this program, all the digital fingerprint protection it will not enable Google Chrome. It does however enable Internet explore, and Microsoft Edge. Two browsers that I do not use. The privacy protection is enabled, but I cannot get any more that a medium at 34% privacy. This is not acceptable
- (2018-02-14) Donna Valladares: Cannot get it to enable the Chrome Browser. It enables all other browsers except chrome. Turns itself to disable after enabling it.
- (2017-12-20) patricio: es excelente esta aplicación,os recomiendo amigos.
- (2017-12-13) Denny Anthony: I have had several issues with this software with every cumulative Windows 10 update (it wants me to re-enter my keycode). This time, it was KB4054517. It doesn't launch automatically anymore and when I launch it manually, it says that it's already running in the system tray... it's not found there and the task manager does not list it in running programs. Uninstall, reinstall, restart, etc... does not work. I even troubleshot the network TAP. Nothing! It's a subscription so everyday that I'm not able to use it, I'm losing time. Needless to say, the extension doesn't work in Chrome or Firefox. When it does work, it's great (about 30% of the time it actually works).
- (2017-09-22) Manuel Pina: STOP THE COOKIES ON YOUR DEVICE...
- (2017-07-24) Janet Berkley: I just feel a little safer when it informs me that it is on and protecting me.
- (2017-04-14) Keith Thompson: Just downloaded it. So far so good. We will see. Later
- (2017-02-02) specters: This "VPN" service leaks my IP sometimes although the speed is fantastic I don't see the point if anyone can see my location.
- (2016-10-22) Brent Warf: Love Track Off! Very happy and honored to resell it!
- (2016-10-19) Cathy Holm: Happy with TrackOff.
- (2016-09-17) Harriet Johnson: Very happy with the product.
- (2016-08-26) Thomas Benda: i do a lot of international communication of the eithernet, but after you service my computer my response time has gone from rapid to dismal. if i had known this would happen i would not have signed up. my international business went from great to almost none.
- (2016-07-27) Gracie Kmitch: I just purchased this from HSN,installed it, and watched how it worked.Can not believe how well it worked :)I just can not get it to turn on in the top right hand corner.It says it is OFF, and there appears NO way to turn it on.
- (2016-07-21) Greg Roperto: all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2016-06-08) Mike Cocklin: At last!! something that actually understands how intrusive the web is and makes it easy to control how much of you gets abused.
- (2016-06-03) I knew there was tracking, but the sheer magnitude of it was a shock...Unless you don't care where your info goes, be sure to get this.