See what time it is anywhere in the world - and what people in that country are doing right now.
Update 2.0.1 - Double click a time to switch between am/pm (working on automatic detection) ** Version 2.0 from May 2014 is rewritten from ground up ** - Always one click away from knowing what time it is in your selected timezones - Add as many cities as you need - Add any city on Earth - The fastest way to do "when it's 9 here, what is it in..." Contribute here: https://github.com/auchenberg/local-time-in Big thanks to Kenneth Auchenberg (@auchenberg) for the complete re-write.
- (2017-08-25) Xavier Clavier: Doesn't work...
- (2016-09-05) Viktar Donich: Not working.
- (2016-04-03) Laurence T: Does not work as an extension. However, promises much as a direct weblink - www.local-time.in
- (2015-01-26) Phallic Questionar HD: I enter the location but doesn't work. I can't see time zone! Aww, I hate it!
- (2014-12-08) Aneta Topicova: not working
- (2014-11-09) Teresa Smith: I type in locations to add and it doesn't load :( Please fix it!
- (2014-10-09) James Webb: Currently this is sending a bad request to the Google Maps Timezone API. If you can fix this I'll re-evaluate.
- (2014-10-06) Emylou Mavic: not working at all
- (2014-08-29) Cris: I enter a location and it doesn't load it. It doesn't display any TIME ZONE!
- (2014-08-18) Lilian Magalhaes: Does not show time zone
- (2014-07-25) Maciej Dzikowicki: It doesn't allow to choose any city!
- (2014-06-17) René Clausen Nielsen: Works great. For planning meetings with people on the other side of the globe, it would be great to see if they're 12 hours ahead or behind.
- (2014-06-11) Tim Kjær Lange: Brilliant!
- (2014-06-10) Philipp Bunge: Nicely designed tool, I particularly like the coloring and being able to select an arbitrary time. Things that need improvement: - The minute display is clobbered by the city name. - Cities should be sorted by timezone.
- (2014-04-25) Ahron Zack: How to add city??
- (2013-11-28) Andrew Jenkins: Does not work. Unable to add any additional cities. Do not install
- (2013-10-31) Carl Millholland: Useless
- (2013-10-16) Entropy Designs: Can't add a city. This app does not work!
- (2013-09-10) Jason Ballantyne: Doesn't work.
- (2013-04-18) micah caronna: cant add timezones. no instructions anywhere.
- (2013-04-10) Chanel de M.: It seems useful and easy to get to at first, but it is completely useless if I cannot add a city. I don't need an extension to tell me the time where I am!
- (2012-11-08) Viacheslav Rodionov: It doesn't respond to time change. It allows me to set the time in any time zone, but doesn't change it for the others. Works for current time only ;(
- (2012-11-06) Jaroslaw Blaszczak: does not allow to add cities..
- (2012-07-18) Juan Luis Baptiste: How the heck I add a Time Zone ? where it says "Add Zone" in City, Country format, I entered "Sao Paulo, Brazil" and then enter... nothing happened.. not very user friendly.
- (2012-06-13) M. Amir: I used to give this app 5 stars.. Simple, higly efficient, and straight-forward. But for the past weeks, I cant add new cities anymore.. It was highly easy to do it before.. Hope the error will be fixed soon :)
- (2012-06-11) It could be a great app but I can't add a new city neither... And that's just the most important !!