See your open tasks from Teamwork.com every time you open new tab
- (2017-06-28) Leland Smith: Thanks for making this, it's been helpful for my workflow to see what I have for the day.
- (2019-06-12, v:1) Guido Melis: API error
Hello, we're trying to use this extension but get an error everytime we open a new tab. Can you help us out?
- (2019-03-01, v:1) Teamwork Rebranded.
Hey ! My name is Holly from Teamwork. I was wondering if this extension is still in use? I tried installing but it doesn't seem to open for me. As Teamwork have rebranded, we would love if you could update some icons on the extension if it's still in use. Looking forward to hearing from you, Holly
- (2018-10-19, v:1) Rick Baker: Suggestion to improve plugin
Great plug-in, suggest to add sort by updated date so can sort them for my task and everyone else's.
- (2018-07-25, v:1) Murry Camper: Continued Development
I love this Chrome add-on and would like to see further development. Is that something you would consider? If not, would it be possible to release the source coding so I could develop it further? Maybe open source?
- (2018-02-21, v:1) Viadom Services: Doesn't Work on EU Hosting
Hi, Teamwork PM doesn't work on EU hosting... It's sad. Your add-on was helpful...
- (2017-04-27, v:1) Mick McGuinness: Server Error, please check your API key
Just started trial of Teamwork and tried this but getting Server Error, please check your API key every time even though the API key is copy/pasted from the Teamwork Profile page.
- (2016-11-18, v:1) Wrong api message
hello, i always get wrong API message. Checked everything. API is working. best regards,
- (2015-09-10, v:1) Kaylene Moore: Multiple Chrome Users
I have three different staff, with three different teamwork logins use one google chrome account. Why, it saves money, it deals with bookmark issues, and it saves me deployment of many extensions and apps. This is not a problem with the main teamwork extension as each user just logins into there own teamwork account when they start using the extension. (email & username) But with your quick view (which is great) it uses an API which has to be reentered every time. And can we run multiple chrome sessions with different API's without having to reset it every single time?
- (2015-04-25, v:1) Pim Holtz: sort tasks per project and or date
Hi AGW Latvia, thank you for this extension Teamwork PM quick view. I just installed it, and have a lot of projects. I like it, but miss the possibility to sort by date and or project. Could you please add that? Thx Pim