Launch your curent tab as a FramelessApp
External Frameless Window for any site! * No Browser Elements! * Window resizes. * Fullscreen. This will convert any site you are visiting to an external window without nearly all of the normal browser elements.
- (2021-07-23) Eric Rodriguez: Dude, this doesn't work.
- (2021-01-25) BeerNecessities727: Still has title bar. This could be the best thing out there if it had no title bar. I want to show emby or plex in a section of my 4K monitor. Why I can't do this totally frameless with no scroll bar on the side to watch 1080p videos idk. Thanks for the effort!
- (2021-01-04) Lexie Hammer: can you make a frameless app for tik tok? also my dms for instagram wont load, please try to fix this, other than that i love this it works really well, i definitely recommend this!!!
- (2020-04-16) bahrta sai: it does what it says, but I'm not sure I see the point to be honest. If it could create its own app drawer & add tabs to it as you turn it into a frameless app as a way to bookmark your "apps" to use later, it would be useful to some people, but it doesn't do that. Without that function there isn't much point to this extension. If you have a chromebook it already does the same thing anyway, except it actually turns them into apps you can use later. In addition to that. it gives them unique icons unlike this. If you are you looking to be able to do what this does consider just getting a chromebook & this will be redundant.
- (2019-08-10) Regina K: Just what I needed. Excellent app!
- (2018-10-09) AsʜɴᴀᴋAGQ: Windows still have the title frame, unlike their other apps.
- (2018-08-04) Wes: Great App for watching video online in a window. Use it all the time.
- (2018-07-24) hadi hassan: just what i was looking for. works great.
- (2018-06-29) Faerly: exactly what i was looking for to make granblue fantasy a great experience, fully recommend
- (2021-01-04, v:0.1.0) Lexie Hammer: More apps?
hi, i was wondering if you could make an app for tik tok? also my instagram dm's wont load, please fix this.
- (2020-10-19, v:0.1.0) Liam Hudson: keyboard shortcut?
is there a simple keyboard shortcut which would launch the current active tab as frameless?
- (2020-05-26, v:0.1.0) Brad Allan: custom icons
I really like the app. Is there a way to have custom icons for a tab that is turned into a frameless app. I have office 365 apps like outlook which I would like to run frameless and the problem I have is being able to set an icon in the task bar so I can quick recognise the app.
- (2020-04-16, v:0.1.0) bahrta sai: Chrome OS already does this.
How is this better/different than what chrome os already does natively? cOS lets you turn any site into an "app" & it will show up in your app drawer (with appropriate icons). Does this do something that I'm unaware of or is it redundant in cOS?
- (2019-12-28, v:0.1.0) Liam Hudson: menu bar still showing
anyway to get rid of the menu bar across the top? still there for me, latest chrome on windows 10
- (2018-06-27, v:0.1.0) Mason Lewis: Not Floating
The window is not staying on top of the other windows.