A minimalist life calendar. Shows you how many weeks you've lived, and how many you have left.
Life's short. Get a reminder to make the most of it every time you open a new tab.
- (2020-08-27) Zhuman Zhumagaliyev: Like it. Thank you:)
- (2019-05-26) Qee Shaw: great extension
- (2018-07-20) Frank Hu: This is awesome, i love this. this is exactly what I wanted.
- (2017-06-08) David Brock: A little morbid but motivating
- (2016-07-19) Jen: I wish I could customize the color, change the font size, and change the word spacing. Overall it is okay.
- (2016-05-21) Daniel van der Plaats: Really helps curb my procrastination.
- (2018-10-20, v:1.5) Dimitrij Ozeransky: Bookmarks
How can I still get my bookmarks shown when opening up a new tab on top in Chrome? They disappeared
- (2018-04-20, v:1.5) Bradley Harding: Count is off
I counted 25 squares greyed out for this current year when it is only 16 weeks through the year. (as of 4/19/2018). Something is wrong with your extension.
- (2018-03-08, v:1.5) New feature
I have an idea. The feeling of wasting time increases when you saw your time ending in some way... can you print on the screen the sum of the lived weekends? maybe the percentage till the end of years configured?? Maybe a contdown?? Thanx a lot!!
- (2017-04-07, v:1.5) Make the active year bigger
It would be nice to have the possibility for a setting to set the active year double the size (height) of every other year.
- (2017-04-07, v:1.5) Hover-Info
A Mouse-Over-Info would be nice to show the related number of the week of the year. So hovering over the first week in a year would show "1" directly in the week-field.
- (2017-04-05, v:1.5) Date/Time-Format
It would be nice to choose the Date and Time-Format.
- (2017-02-05, v:1.5) Martin Des: Events
It would be nice if you could add/mark upcoming events on the calendar. Then it would be quite practical while it's depressing you.
- (2016-10-11, v:1.5) Jianxiong Ji: every time opens a new tab
Hi I am just wondering how you would be able to achieve that every time the user opens a new tab the app shows up?
- (2016-08-23, v:1.5) Chamendra Amarasinghe: 52 columns for 1 year?
Wouldn't it be lovely if the number of columns were set to 52? so that in horizontal line shows week till the end of the year. and each year is how long you've lived?
- (2016-04-25, v:1.4) S K: issue
All the extension does when I click on it is take me to the chrome webstore page.