Cycle through all your favourite Chrome tab extensions when you open a new tab.
Why use one Chrome tab extension when you can use them all? CycleTab lets you cycle through all your favourite Chrome tab extensions when you open a new tab. You never know what you’re going to get! It works with all Chrome new tab extension. Simply enable CycleTab and all the Chrome tab extensions you want to cycle through. When you open a new tab CycleTab will pick an extension for you! Use all your favourite Chrome new tab extensions, like: Momentum, HelloTab, Panda4, Product Hunt, and more! Check the options page to switch between cycle and random mode.
- (2017-06-29) Frances Coronel: Really useful when you don't want to have just one new tab extension. I have Product Hunt, GitHunt, Panda, Motivation, etc.
- (2017-02-26) Sinnae Choi: So app=stellar/me=use it real good/etc. The real miracle, of course, is that today the search engine gods _FINALLY_ tossed me a bone and I found seemingly the one&ONLY dev agreeing that keywords `AUTO,NEW TAB,EXTENSION,CYCLES,ROTATION` meant 'EXTENSION RANDOM ROTATION WILL AUTO-CYCLE THROUGH "NEW TAB" EXTENSIONS OF YOUR CHOICE` rather than a new-tab extension which cycles through various web links, or (lol) a dasboard whichy literally rotates the screen sideways so you can surf your laptop in bed just as easily as if you had a 15" tall mobile. :3 thx!
- (2016-11-15) Shane B: Junk, don't bother!
- (2016-09-29) Karina Maynard: There are too many awesome new tab extensions and cycle tab makes it easy to enjoy all of them!
- (2016-09-14) Avinash Koyyana: very useful .. my always on extension
- (2015-11-16) Peter Work: Works.
- (2015-11-02) Eric Socolofsky: Works just as advertised. Now I don't have to choose between Flickr Tab and Planet View! https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/flickr-tab/bhnpmdabjgpimmnbmhefncbghknfegog?hl=en https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/planet-view/hhhgdbldiopbpblfcohjaeinjjciplho?hl=en-US
- (2015-10-21) Geng-Bao Lin: That's great!!!
- (2015-08-07) Dwayne Bilson: It's randomly delicious!
- (2017-01-23, v:1.2.1) Nathan Sudds: Does this extension work with Unsplash Instant?
I keep getting an error when the Unsplash Instant extension tries to load. Love the CycleTab concept for the other extensions.
- (2016-11-28, v:1.2.1) Paul Wozniak: Is there a way to select which extensions are cycled through?
I've recently installed Toby (tab manager) and even though I've turned off the option to show it on new tab (since I already have Momentum and Product Hunt) but Cycle Tab still picks it up. I don't see any way to select which extensions to cycle through in Cycle Tab. Is that not an option or am I just not seeing it?
- (2016-10-04, v:1.2.1) Michelle Plotnik: Not Cycling
I have this installed and enabled but it doesn't seem to cycle even though I have it set to cycle. I tried random but it still doesn't seem to be doing anything and just opens with the latest extension I installed displaying.