An extension that allows easy control of various media streaming websites.
A simple extension that adds a browser action to easily play/pause currently streaming content. Allows adding keyboard shortcuts for other various controls such as next, previous, like, dislike (depending on website support). On supported websites, also adds content playback speed controls. Allows you to speed up or slow down the audio/video (only supported on websites using HTML audio/video elements).
- (2020-12-20) Rogueguardian477: It has the potential to be GREAT but making the shortcuts work was painful :( Pls make it easier to configure shortcuts for play next video or previous as having a controls options menu and then also being able to change different shortcuts in the chrome extensions menu is confusing. However after much trial and error i have finally configured it how i want and I feel it was worth it tho could be made much easier. Thanks!
- (2019-11-21) REACH BRIGHT: IT'S GREAT!..
- (2019-01-31) lucas azevedo: perfeito
- (2019-01-20) AYOB ANKISS: The notifications are Annoying but there is new features
- (2018-12-20) lich ch: it works well (while many don't). Thank you!
- (2018-02-19) Skeeter AbellSmith: Love it! Makes online video at least 160% MORE ENJOYABLE! :)
- (2017-11-03) Neehar Vijay: just what is was looking for
- (2017-08-18) leo /yr U.: very good ,it works . -muito bom ,funciona . and the project is running and supportive i posted a tip on the github page and they implemented it
- (2017-08-11) Tamás Marincsák: The best music control for chrome I could find. Recommended! PS: The only thing what makes me a little sad is tha lack of soundcloud intergration....but anyway its perfect :)
- (2017-05-28) Allan Laal: works great can be used to set Youtube Like and Dislike keyboard shortcuts amongst other things
- (2016-09-04) Caleb Gorman: 5/5. Developer constantly adding new features, and responsive to issue reports.
- (2016-08-22) Jacob Azinger: Works really well. The developer is constantly adding cool new features.
- (2019-08-18, v:2.2.0) Marco Navarrete: Global hotkeys
Please you can add the Skip Backward and Skip Forward function to the Global hotkeys ps: I love the extension
- (2018-05-19, v:1.28.0) Priscilla Jesslyn: Shortcuts problem
The Play/Pause shortcut works. I set the shortcuts key as the Media Player Keys, but the Next and Previous button won't work. All the buttons can't be global too. I try to set them up through the Chrome's shortcut extension page.
- (2018-05-15, v:1.28.0) Suha Aksöz: Netflix on Chrome
I assigned arrow keys to seek forward and rewind. But When I pressed arrow buttons Netflix throw unexpected error (Error Code: M7375).