Redirect YouTube links to the myTube! Windows 10 app
Don't settle with the Web Player. It's your YouTube experience, so take control with myTube for Windows 10 and the myTube Companion. Once you've installed the myTube Companion, all YouTube links and videos will open automagically in the myTube app. What's new in this version: - Fixed bug where non-compatible URLs would still open in myTube - Can now open channels with a channelID (Not via username, this will be enabled automatically on Christmas. Awaiting feature from myTube dev) - Complete refactoring for playlist, video, timestamp, and channel detection - Fix bug where companion would be disabled on first use - Misc bug fixes
- (2020-07-06) Amine Aboutalib: Not working, I bought the app, this is what I get everytime I try to open a link https://www.google.com/[object%20Promise]
- (2019-12-01) The browser crashes when a video with the mytube working extension opens! Fix please.
- (2019-09-02) Mert Can Demir: Doesn't close the tab when I switch Edit: Restart the PC fixes that
- (2019-04-29) Andre Gomes: Everytime when click in one video link return error 404. That’s an error. The requested URL /[object%20Promise] was not found on this server. That’s all we know. Just works if update page... It's so annoying!
- (2019-04-02) Add to the context menu (right mouse button) "Open in myTube"
- (2019-02-09) Suraj Kumar Shrestha: Thanks, works as expected.
- (2019-01-21) Tyler Wolf: Was very useful, at first. Now it opens up almost any google link. If this is fixed this will be a 5 star review.
- (2019-01-18) I: Crashes instantly when opened any video or clicked icon.
- (2018-12-23) Stephen Dunn: When clicking on YouTube video links within a Google search page on my Windows 10 Surface Pro3 Chrome modifies the URL with [Object20%Promise] and the result is a 404 error. Took me ages to associate the problem with the MyTube companion extension. Works fine in Edge, Sorry Chrome but you've lost me on this one.
- (2018-11-14) Codrut Ilie Ban: I have an issue with the extension: the config UI doesn't show up anymore, even after reinstalling it.When I click the square icon i get a bigger vertical tile with ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND instead of the UI itself.
- (2018-09-18) Antonio Lovicario: Excelent, same as mytube app itself. Would be great if the youtube video on the browser could be paused when mytube gets opened.
- (2018-09-13) Tomáš Tomovčík: Great extension. Saves a lotta hassle with YouTube ads and sh*t like that. Note for dev: Great screenshots :)
- (2018-09-13) Ryan Thomas: Works if links are directly entered into the URL bar or the domain is different from the previous one, but does not work if a YT link is clicked while already on a YT page. Also, for this to be most effective, it needs to intercept and prevent a tab from opening if it detects a YT style URL. that way the movie doesn't end up playing back in two places at once.
- (2018-09-13) Karlos Anderson: Really useful!! Can you add a customizable shortcut option? Thanks, dev!
- (2018-09-12) Yahia Mostafa: Just what I needed 😉
- (2018-09-12) 劉しんゆ: テスト中