Go to Facebook just for WORK, but then be distracted by Newsfeed?. "Stop Scrolling Newsfeed" is here to help you GET BACK to WORK!
How many times you visit Facebook just to check news from a group, or ask your friend something, but suddenly Facebook's newsfeed distracted you then you keep scrolling and scrolling... "Stop Scrolling Newsfeed for Facebook" (SSNF) protect you from the distraction of Facebook News Feed, but if you want, you still can view your news feed for a short amount of time and SSNF will remind you to stop. Any feedback or suggestion is welcome. Change log: ## [1.1.3] - 2018-07-08 - Add customizable option, now user can open newsfeed for as many minutes as they want ## [1.1.2] - 2017-07-13 ### Modified - Updated new chrome store link ## [1.1.1] - 2017-07-06 ### Modified - Changed app's name, icon, promotional tile ## [1.1.0] - 2017-29-03 ### Added - Now the extension can auto scroll to the position before closing newsfeed ## [1.0.6] - 2017-29-03 ### Fixed - fix the bugs related to resetting timer when the day is over ## [1.0.5] - 2017-27-03 ### Changed - improve timer: only count when the tab is selected/active as browsing time ### Fixed - fix bug that doesn’t reset timer when the day is over ## [1.0.4] - 2017-26-03 ### Added - Option to hide/show the longer time options (10 and 30 minutes) ## [1.0.3] - 2017-24-03 ### Added - A counter for the amount of minutes spent scrolling in the day ### Changed - Change the time of showing pop to when user has 10 secs left (was 15 seconds) ## [1.0.2] - 2017-23-03 ### Added - Detect if there is a playing video. Newsfeed will be closed only when the video got paused or ended - An option allows user to enable above feature or not ## [1.0.1] - 2017-21-03 ### Added - Helpful links: Rate this application link and submit suggestion link ## [1.0.0] - 2017-21-03 ### Added - More time option: add 10 minutes and 30 minutes option ### Fixed - The overlay now cover all reactions, likes, and videos
- (2019-12-13) Connor Duke: Best app for not wasting my life!
- (2019-12-09) Timo Meijs: This is gold, thanks so much 😂
- (2019-11-21) Jacob Hoss: I wish I could give it a negative five. I wanted it to make my Facebook feed stop auto-scrolling...instead it completely blocked me from seeing my Facebook feed, instead only showing me the feedback form. What useless garbage.
- (2019-10-30) Kim Tran: Great for reducing hours mindlessly scrolling thru FB!
- (2019-10-20) Phong Ngo: Very nice
- (2019-10-16) Ernest Lewicki: It's great :) A lifesaver
- (2019-10-10) Nicole Vincent: Just what this FB addicted chick needed! It allows me to do what I need to do on fb without getting lost in the endless newsfeed.
- (2019-09-20) Sultan Neer: very useful plugin. We do not have time to put a good review but still this app saving a lots of time of ours. I really appreciate the effort.
- (2019-09-16) Sandrine Héroux: This is what my thesis needed.
- (2019-07-30) Robin Morieux: Parfait, ni interdire ni laisser couler
- (2019-06-20) Mahfuzur Rahman: Great Initiative. I like it, and want to recommend every human.
- (2019-06-16) Callum Worrall: fantastic idea, and great execution
- (2019-06-15) iranibalooch noor: به تناهئی کارچندافزونه روانجام میده .
- (2019-05-29) Mạnh Tùng Lê Nguyễn: The best extension has came back!
- (2019-05-28) Fom Ly: En plus créer par un viet, je plussoie !
- (2019-01-12) Vodrek: Haven't really used it yet, but it is sth i was REALLY searching for and i was thinking that needed to exist and that if i couldn't find i would have to somehow create it. Also it's an app that made me write my first review over here so woo, well done, great thing, r8 8/8 UwU
- (2019-01-08) Vic Bueno: It is really helpful for me to reduce (and eventually stop) scrolling through the Facebook home page. Helps me understand that it is endless so no point in scrolling.
- (2018-12-05) François Vasseur: most useful thing ever
- (2018-12-04) Kethry Warren: Works very well! I like being able to choose how long I can spend on my news feed. It even gives a little warning when you have only ten seconds left of the time you selected. It isn't a super pretty interface or anything, but it works super well and that's what I was looking for.
- (2018-09-23) Adam Lynch: Just what I wanted!!
- (2018-09-10) William Nett: Thanks for hijacking my facebook experience.
- (2018-08-28) Ronnie Hammade: Best thing out there to stop Facebook addiction!
- (2018-07-26) Wladimir Kowalsky: Unfortunatelly it doesn't work together with Friction for Facebook
- (2018-07-26) Quân LêAnh: What a savior !
- (2018-07-25) ELmO: very useful
- (2019-11-26, v:1.1.3) Azi Lailleurs: Features request : wait until finish posting coments
I really like your app and it offered me lot of time to do other thing than scrolling facebook but I find it really annoying when I'm writing a coment and it close the facebook feed. And I will really like it if it doesn't close the feed when writing a comment AND stop counting time while you're writing. Thanks a lot !
- (2019-10-16, v:1.1.3) Kylie Warren: Work Hours
Option to disable when it's not working hours
- (2019-09-18, v:1.1.3) Beka Marsagishvili: Suggestion
Hello, when I click Home on Facebook and page reloads your extension does not work. I have to refresh entire page for your extension to work. Sometimes I get distracted because I hit Home Page and still scroll the news feed because the extension does not work in these occasions. Please can you make changes to your extension so that when I hit Home button on Facebook feed won't be shown anymore? Thanks
- (2019-06-06, v:1.1.3) Boaz Rosenberg: suggestion
An option to run on Facebook pages, in addition to the main feed, would be great. Thank you for a great extension
- (2019-02-14, v:1.1.3) Anh Đức Trần: Customization!
When it is over and back to the lock screen, instead of looking at a preset wall of text, why not let the users customize that lock screen by their own motivating reminders and a beautiful background as well?
- (2018-10-30, v:1.1.3) fb stories
maybe make an option for hiding stories they do get distracting sometimes. rest is very nice really helps.
- (2018-10-26, v:1.1.3) Shei Darksbane: Feature Request: Wait til finished posting comment.
I like the "wait til video finishes playing" option. Please also add "Wait til finished posting comment" If you're currently typing a comment or sharing a post. Thank you! I couldn't get anything done without this extension!
- (2018-09-23, v:1.1.3) ELmO: new idea
you should add extension of closing window when time is off
- (2018-09-10, v:1.1.3) Jeremy Johns: You app is great!
You app is great! ~User
- (2018-08-23, v:1.1.3) Md. Rofiqul Islam: Facebook are stacked
Facebook are stacked. Request for resolve.