Quickly calculate VAT without leaving Chrome.
Quick VAT Calculator allows you to quickly calculate VAT without leaving Google Chrome. This extension is a great time saver if your using a cloud based accounting systems or shopping around for your company and need to work out pricing. Now you never have to leave your browser to open the OS native calculator to find out the VAT of a product/service or open a new tab, simply tap in the amount & let Quick VAT Calculator do the rest for you! For ease & speed Quick VAT Calculator calculates VAT at 20% but you can change this to a custom amount. This will be updated as & when the UK government change the rates. * Quick & easy to use for multiple entries. * Add & subtract VAT at the click of a button. * Options for default VAT amount & currency. If there is a feature or improvement to Quick VAT Calculator you'd like to see then please drop us a line. Please note: Quick VAT Calculator is intended to be used as a guide/reference calculator. Updates: Version 1.2 * Options - Ability to preset a custom VAT amount & currency. * Added automatic focus on the value input. * Refactored & restructured extension. Version 1.1.1 * Added keypress support - 'enter' key will add VAT while 'shift' or 'down arrow' will remove VAT. Version 1.1 * Added support for custom VAT amounts. * Removed external requests. Version 1.0.3 * Reduced package size by over 25%. * Re-factored code. Version 1.0.2 * Offline bug fixed. Version 1.0.1 * Added icons to support retina displays.
- (2021-10-22) Fal carragh: Very fast,looks great, only suggestion would to have a couple of extra tax bracket options in a drop down menu...
- (2016-04-12) Marcin Lachner: Nice but basic- please add another field where a net amount can be calculated from gross amount.
- (2014-08-15) Carl: Brilliant extension, easily the best looking on the store and does exactly what is needed of it!
- (2014-08-12) Marcus Woodbridge: Great tool if like me you spend your days jumping in and out of price lists and dealing with customers which are both ex and inc VAT. Great UI. Super simple.
- (2017-07-17, v:1.1.1) Luigi Pasquato: VAT 22%
Unalbe to set VAT to 22% After change it, always return to 20%
- (2016-02-22, v:1.1) Sammy Jammy: Suggestions
1. Instantly start typing numbers after clicking the extension button 2. Quickly +/- VAT by typing this into the number box. For example, type in 749- then press enter to show the respective result 3. Click and Drag a highlighted number to the extension button? I can see how this would be hard as chrome wants you to open a new tab with this but not an issue