Customize a button.
Custom button it's just that, a button that you can customize with an URL and icon. Features: - Set a custom URL to open on click. - Open in current tab, new tab, new window, new popup window or popup on button (this doesn't work with every site). - Change the icon. - Set the domains where it should work using a regular expression. - Show notification when domain doesn't match.
- (2022-04-04) Naga: I love it. And I want the clone this extension, but the maker say can't give it. So I want tell me someone other extension can setting icon image and URL😶🌫️
- (2022-01-17) Knalwous X: good
- (2021-10-08) aces high: Thank God, something that works easily, simply, efficiently. We appreciate that. Cheers.
- (2021-07-18) Amir Tangestani: amazing plugin! thank you! Quick question: Let's say I've assigned the website at www.example.com to the button and the website is already open in a tab. Is it possible to configure the button so when I click on it, it would open the already-open tab instead of opening a new tab?
- (2020-01-28) Fony Montana: Work's perfectly, would love to be able to create multiple buttons.
- (2019-12-20) John Derron: Thanks. It does what it says but does it really need to "Read your browsing history" (in permissions)? Example, a similar extension, the 'Youtube Button' which will launch Youtube from whatever current page you're on "requires no special permissions" & "has no additional site access". If the Custom Button is single instance only & set to one site, why does it need to read browsing history to do that?
- (2018-12-14) kouldb anyone: Does exactly as it says. Has some great configurable options. Great work! Thank you.
- (2017-08-04) NeoAsfalto Lda: This was a life saver. Works flawlessly.
- (2017-06-29) James Davis: Excellent. Simple and very handy!
- (2017-05-25) Michael Xz: great, does what I want open a specific page in a new tab... custom icon too!
- (2017-04-24) santiago jimenez: justo lo que estaba buscando
- (2016-09-21) ВАСЯ пупкин: Одно из лучших расширений среди нескольких похожих. Т.к. может менять фавиконку сайта. Спасибо.
- (2016-06-30) Carlos Martinez: Awesome ! ! Super Easy ! ! Can i have 4 of them in my toolbar, each with a different URL? Thanks sooooo much !
- (2016-04-04) Kirill Pankin: Brilliant! What I'm missing is to have an ability to create several such custom buttons for my favourite pages which I don't want to pin or place onto favs panel. I understand that each one extension can have only one button. Maybe it is possible to just make a bunch of numbered clones of this extension here on Web Store? =)
- (2016-02-13) Jim Stickney: I love the idea, and it has some good uses. The problem is that the use I want for it is simply to create a new tab, and this extension fails to do that. I'm pretty sure it's a limitation put in place by Google Chrome/Chromium and not a failing of the author, but it's disappointing it doesn't work as advertised in that respect.
- (2015-12-25) Иван Климов: Супер, еще бы несколько бы одновременно можно было бы устанавливать. Спасибо за это расширение ребята!
- (2020-06-20, v:1.1.0) Holger Hellwig: Clone extension
Hi, can you explain the simplest way to clone this extension to have multiple buttons. I dont know much/nothing about chrome extensions and have no idea how to do that. You mentioned this possebility in another post, because unfortunately you dont want post clones by yourself in the playstore. I am sure a lot of people would appreciate to have at least 1 or 2 clones in the store. I love your extension so much... ;) Regards, HOgi
- (2018-08-23, v:1.0.1) Baz M: Bookmarklet
- (2018-05-11, v:1.0.1) Oliver Gaskell: Menu
Maybe, in order to have multiple buttons, clicking the extension icon opens a dropdown of buttons.
- (2017-11-18, v:1.0.1) Andrey Khazanovsky: Multiple buttons
Can you create couple of extension, so we can have multiple buttons? Just replicate the extensions and call them ext 1, ext 2, ext 3, etc.
- (2017-09-14, v:1.0.1) Close button
Can you make a button that you close the web browser
- (2017-06-29, v:1.0.1) James Davis: More than oine?
Can you add an option to allow more than one button?
- (2017-04-20, v:1.0.1) creeperbot65: Multiple buttons
Hi the developer of this thing... I was wondering if you could maybe code it so when you click on it it will come up with multiple buttons that you've made.