A button for everything.
You can now access most of chrome features in one Ultra Button. Functions Including: Bookmarks, Extensions, Downloads, History and Tabs. Mouse Middle Button Behaviors Bookmarks: Open bookmark in background Extensions: Remove extension Downloads: Remove download record History: Open history in background Tabs: Close tab or window ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The icons in this extension were downloaded from Noun Project. https://thenounproject.com/ This Extensions icon: Created by Travis Yunis Download icon: Created by Alex Fuller Bookmarks icon: Created by Yaroslav Samoilov History icon: Created by useiconic.com Extensions icon: Created by Gabriele Malaspina Tabs icon: Created by Arthur Shlain ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ History: v 1.0.7 fix bugs v 1.0.0 use tooltips to show information v 0.9.0 add download notification You can enable it in the options v 0.8.0 add download interrupt hint v 0.7.5 fix bugs v 0.7.4 add delay on changing panel v 0.7.1 add download start notify v 0.6.1 add download progress, download notify v 0.5.1 add context menu v 0.4.1 add session control You can now restore closed tab or windows
- (2021-05-19) ABeth Ludlow: Finally! I am so pleased to have found this extension. I've been waiting for a long time to find exactly this. It's such a simple idea, but SO incredibly useful. I would have created it myself but I have no clue how. LOL It does exactly what I have been wanting an extension to do forever. Thanks so much! I would give it more than 5 starts if that were an option. Is there a version for Firefox by any chance? (I suppose I could just check...LOL) Anyway, thanks so much. I will be supporting you.
- (2021-04-24) Usuario Google: Top boa extensao Mostra tudo
- (2021-04-22) Shane Eckel: This extension is a MUST HAVE! It's so, so useful. What are you looking for? A site you went to? | An extension where you know only part of the name? | Some page you went to last week? Whatever you want, just type in some keywords and this catch-all extension, Ultra Button, will find it for you. Man, I use this thing several times a day and it never fails. Get it!
- (2020-12-03) Alex Nits: Ok! 5+!
- (2020-11-21) NubSack: Not bad but the icon on dark theme sucks. Needs more icon options. Also it's really annoying having the "clear all" at the bottom of the lists. I should be able to click click and done. Lastly, the "Option" menu is full of misspelled words.
- (2020-11-04) ˑ: Dark mode (theme) and rabs sorting, please! And make closed windows could be expanded and show closed tabs separately as lonely ones.
- (2020-10-02) Turk: Dont like hunting through pages of obfuscated dev terminology option lists to find the main FEW options you use the most? Then just Install this and save many frustratingly boring moments and instead get the info and get on with your day. Not sure where "things" are in chrome (or chedot, vivaldi - basically chrome core browsers, as chrome extensions work on 99.9% of them)? then you need this. Not sure if you need this at all? You do. Just install it - you'll see why you need it.
- (2020-08-22) Paul Carlson: The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is I'm a fan of dark themes and sadly I can't see the Ultra Button using my current theme. I have to rely on memory to click, 5 stars in a heart beat if you'd be so kind as to include theming options - it could be as basic as light and dark, nothing more necessary. Otherwise, this is an amazing extension, well done Dev(s)! edited to give you that 5th star, I'd just ask nicely that you consider my request ;-)
- (2020-08-19) Purthink Sun: 功能多，很方便
- (2019-12-24) AWAKER: Near the best . But if how it can detach and then move anywhere on top. it will be perfect tool.
- (2019-10-25) Christie Malry: why has the best extension on chrome got 1600 users? because when i forgot its name i put in every search term i could think of to do with bookmarks, tabs, extension management, drop down menus etc it never came up in search, loads of worthless junk with 12 users did but not this, ADD SOME TAGS DEVS if its possible, this is my no1 go to to access chromium browsers it deserves more recognition.
- (2019-10-12) Václav Zindulka: Nice extension. I use it for a long time and I would give 6* if possible. Good job.
- (2019-09-16) F T: Eklentileri, İndirilenleri, Sekmeleri, Sık Kullanılanları ve Geçmişi tek yerden yönetmede 1 Numara. Harika bir eklenti. Teşekkürler Number 1 in managing plugins, downloads, tabs, Favorites, and History from one location. A great plugin. Thanks
- (2019-07-15) Rares: Ma durut prima data cand am bagat da dupaia a mers ca uns cu letiufiantele DUREX
- (2019-06-08) Skill seizer: i would love it when u provide us with groups option. where ever ur extension SUPERB
- (2019-04-06) Carlos Eduardo Guerra Silva: Great, handy extension!!! Please, for improvement allow to increase "Popup Windows Height" more than only 539 pixels. In Full HD screens (and higher), the limit could be at least 900/1000 pixels. Thank you very much!
- (2019-02-15) Sergey Cody: super
- (2018-12-19) Bob P Wilson: Thank You! I have been searching for an alternative method of accessing my extensions (due to lack of toolbar space on Chrome). This sidebar button allows me access to my extensions, plus much more. Thanks for creating this easy-to-use, Chrome extension!
- (2018-06-18) Gustavo M: good
- (2018-05-18) L Smith: Love it, especially the recent pages section and that the sections are collapsible. Well done!
- (2018-04-01) TITAN: Rất Hữu Ích!! Thanks. Một công cụ dùng cho tất cả button :)
- (2017-08-04) ВАСЯ пупкин: Это просто праздник какой-то!!! =) ***** Need sidebar. update: Поработал с ним полгода. Ставлю не 5 звездочек, а 50!
- (2017-07-18) Sonja Steingräber: I used to have several extensions installed that gave me acces to things like browser history, downloads, extensions... in simple pop-up menus. Thanks to Ultra Button I could get rid of up to 4 extensions and their buttons, now only having one to conquer them all. The search feature that Ultra Button provides is also very useful.
- (2017-07-11) bob poindexter: Excellent!
- (2017-03-25) Dmitry S: PLEASE, make option to disable tabs, i need only downloads!
- (2016-09-12) burbalia: all in one! just perfect! thanks for this..
- (2016-07-23) Joel Kuzmarski: Any chance this source code can be made available on GitHub?
- (2016-05-23) z huang: 功能挺不错的，超实用，省去安装好几个插件的麻烦，可惜对高分屏支持不好，要么显示的小要么显示有些模糊
- (2021-04-30, v:1.0.7) Paul Carlson: Alternative/Light Icon Option for Dark Theme Users. 謝謝，麻煩您了
I cannot see the Ultra Button at all with my current theme, there's only a space between the extension icons to the left and right of it. So, I need to either rely on muscle memory and/or addition by subtraction, so to speak. I wouldn't go so far as to call this a weakness but it's the only shortcoming of an otherwise excellent extension. It would be much appreciated. CHEERS!
- (2021-01-07, v:1.0.7) Melody Donahue: hp chromebook 360
how to factory reset hp chromebook 360
- (2020-10-31, v:1.0.7) Vikram Kanth: extension launch
can you please add functionality to launch extensions? you have designed an excelled app but being able to launch extensions - just like we can launch websites from bookmarks, will add immense value and be so useful
- (2020-10-02, v:1.0.7) Turk: Dragable size + quick stack tabs for ease of use.
Dunno if its worth your effort but would be handy to be able to resize the popup window (and it astay that size until dragged in/out again) as well as have the 5 tabs fast stack, with a middle mouse click when pop up is open (or user set shortcut) and then scroll wheel to the tab of immediate interest. That way the pop up window can be minimized (oh yeah would need scroll sidebars I guess) avoiding that fun game of windows tetris we enjoy regardless of how many monitors we end up buying. If I were honest I;'d ignore this request, it's not essential but... :) I'd also ignore the request for a dark theme. Cheers for the extension! Alongside OneTab & uBlock Origin I'd say it were in my top 3 (def most used) add-ons that weren't part of an external app (ie bitdefender wallet or IDM's extension. Hmm I best check to see if you've made more - they also might be on par. :)
- (2019-07-20, v:1.0.7) Polly Class: how do i unlock my i-phone
cannot unlock my iphone
- (2019-07-20, v:1.0.7) Polly Class: unlock my i-phone
phone is locked and I don't know password to unlock
- (2018-10-03, v:1.0.7) Thomas Hübner: Ultra Button
Hello, How can I set 'Popup Windows Height' to more than 539px? best regards Georg
- (2018-10-02, v:1.0.7) ivan petrov: Extension
Great extension. Thank you. There is a lack of the ability to install a dark theme, and change the font size.
- (2018-03-30, v:1.0.7) Vince Edward: Love It
Great idea for an extension Different colors
- (2017-11-14, v:1.0.7) Crocuto: following additional features....
...would be great: 1) possibility to hide buttons (for example i don't need history) 2) Popup Windows Height more than 539px - best would be actual window height.
- (2017-10-09, v:1.0.7) Gloria Lassich: Collapse Folder Tree
Great App! My only suggestion would be an easy way to collapse the folder tree in any given tab and/or be able to set it that way by default.
- (2017-08-16, v:1.0.7) ВАСЯ пупкин: 5 предложений
1. Повторюсь, но нужен настоящий сайдбар! Если это вообще возможно реализовать в хроме. Постоянно тыкать на кнопку расширения неудобно! 2. В поле поиска нужен значок Х для очистки текста. 3. Можете сделать так, чтобы ссылки открывались при нажатии левой кнопки мыши в текущей вкладке? А при нажатии средней кнопки мыши- уже в новой. (Причем желательно менять в опциях на выбор, открывать новую вкладку активной или в фоне). 4. Добавьте, пожалуйста, во вкладку "История" новую папку с самыми популярными (самыми посещаемыми) страницами. Пусть она будет располагаться в самом верху, над историей. 5. Можно ли добавить во все вкладки или хотя бы в "Закладки" такую фичу с тэгами для поиска (отбора), как вот в этом расширении: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/vertical-tabs-bookmarks/oedoaajapfkjmgicngblombignfbemko. Из-за отсутствия в вашем расширении тэгов приходится держать два почти одинаковых расширения!( Хочу отказаться от второго в пользу вашего. Заранее спасибо за всё.
- (2016-10-18, v:1.0.3) Tim: Change how bookmarks show in list
Great idea for an extension! Is it possible to set the bookmarks so it always shows the same folder of bookmarks? For example, it automatically has the folder I use closed, so I have to do the extra step of opening that folder in your extension. Also,when I click on the extension it always shows all the apps. Does that have to come up first? I rearranged it so Bookmarks should be first, but it always shows apps first. Otherwise great job!
- (2016-03-17, v:1.0.3) Jeremy Wallis: Various
Can you allow the user to change the window size. It's currently far too narrow but both dimensions would be useful. Can you allow the user to choose to have the pop-up open at Bookmarks. Currently it always seems to open at tabs. Thanks.