A simple notepad extension for Google Chrome
NEW: You can now have multiple notes! A simple notes extension, right in your chrome browser! Easily copy around a few words to and from different chrome windows and other apps. Thank you for over 40,000 users and 4.5 stars! * Ad-free * Works offline * Very small (less than 0.1mb) * Multiple notes * Download text backup Chrome Notes remembers your notes and mode, even after closing chrome or restarting your computer! Notes are stored in local storage, so nobody else will ever see them, not us, and not Google. Use Chrome Notes as an extra clipboard, or to speak some text out-loud. Features: * Resizable notepad * Shortcut buttons for cut, copy, paste, and select all * Normal keyboard shortcuts work too * Save as a .txt file * Open in new window * Speak selected text outloud * Chrome Notes remembers its last size for you next time * Store multiple notes, and quickly create, edit, share, or delete Chrome Notes is the smart, simple notepad built for you :) V.1.1.0 Icons from material.io/icons/ RGB Studios rgbstudios.org facebook.com/rgbstudios.org [email protected]
- (2022-09-21) Angel Pamintuan: I use it for work and it is very helpful. I like the simplicity!
- (2022-09-02) Ed Jones: Handy gadget, simple straight forward, unobtrusive. Want to know what would make it prefect IMHO? The option to force "stay on top"
- (2022-08-23) Kamen Todorov: 5 Stars
- (2022-08-22) Misha Video: Really simple and/but helpful!
- (2022-07-29) Auris LA stabdis: Simple & easy to use. Does everything a notes should do
- (2022-07-19) Farhan Tanvir: Great Extension, But it would be excellent if there is any online backup option. Then we can use it from multiple PC. Hope you will add this in future.
- (2022-07-17) RedPvps: Very Good App
- (2022-07-09) Herb: it work 👍
- (2022-07-06) Margo Sih Waluyo: simple yet helpful to take notes. love it!
- (2022-07-02) ikram khan: I thought it would save notes across all devices but Nan... My all notes data wiped when the new windows was installed... disappointed. However, for local storage it is a very lite and good tool. it stores notes only in local storage until you uninstall chrome.
- (2022-06-30) vinnu Nerganti: Guys this is more easy and very effective!!! It will definitely good competition for industry best note taking platform.. i have used many notes but this is very perfect place to capture notes.. <IMP>One Request Pls make login via google to save data <IMP>
- (2022-06-24) hello hello: This is sooo helpful! Thankyou so much. The new feature of adding multiple ntoes is exactly what I wanted for this extension. Thanks!
- (2022-06-13) daniel yangua: Really great and easy to use
- (2022-04-07) KT: The notes were not saved on another device using the same google account despite its claims that notes are stored automatically across all devices. Disappointed.
- (2022-03-09) Rio Patinação: Very good! It works smooth. But there could be an option to create more notes simultaneously and have quick access to them at the top of the app.
- (2022-03-07) Abhishek kumar: Pl add tabs/cards or support for multiple notes with headings. Also, great to add listing features to make quick notes. + Bold, Underline, coloring can be great too
- (2022-02-13) MD MEHEDI HASAN NAYEEM: love it
- (2022-02-04) Junior Snow: Convenient
- (2022-01-23) Evan Delgadillo: Great!
- (2022-01-18) Miles_8970 マイル: I absolutely love it! Thanks RGB Studios!
- (2022-01-14) Shekhar Singh: It is a great tool for anyone who just wants a simple and effective notepad with them whenever they need it the most. Great work devs.
- (2022-01-05) Luisafer Rodas: This is a very useful extension, aesthetic as i like it!
- (2021-10-25) IFryWifi: convenient and nice
- (2021-10-20) Its superb. But I lost whole data when I changed location of my browser in my system. How to restore? :(
- (2021-10-17) Hadayet Ali: Nice
- (2021-10-06) Viggo Lagerkvist: minimalistyczne i zawsze sprawne. kocham <3
- (2021-09-25) > Resizable notepad I wonder how to resize it. It used to be good until one day a bug come out and shrink the notepad to its minimum width.
- (2021-08-25) Samuel Nyiro: I wish I found this earlier
- (2021-08-15) Jangswai: dope!
- (2021-08-03) mneth7each: la migliore grazie
- (2021-07-21) Arunanand T A: Have been using it for a while, and it all were good. But suddenly, when I relaunched my Chrome, the entire data was lost!
- (2021-06-09) Великий Прикалёль: Ну синхронизацию можно было бы добавить)
- (2021-06-02) Shubham Jindal: many bugs
- (2021-05-02) Waheed Kalyar: Amazing
- (2021-04-27) jacek wideo: love it !
- (2021-04-26) Khaerul Ikhsan: i really love it!!!! please add resizing features for the notepad. i want to make it bigger or smaller sometimes
- (2021-03-17) Abu Kahar: really nice and simple
- (2021-03-16) Imogen Claire: It was perfect for what I needed, just a small area to write down any small things that I needed to remember for later, that stays there even if you delete the tab. It's not anything special but it's practical.
- (2021-03-05) morbus hoko: Very easy to use. Useful!
- (2021-02-22) Jenna Dos Ramos: Chrome notes is an free, easy fast way to take notes without registration or login. It is perfect for writing to-do lists and taking notes during online class or working from home. All my notes are saved and I absolutely love how there is a dark mode for those late night study sessions. Other helpful tools they offer include keyboard short cuts, deleting your current notepad, downloading the file, immersive reader, and copy paste buttons. Overall would rate 10/10!
- (2021-02-01) Another One: Works as expected ! :-)
- (2021-02-01) Alaica Dsilva: It is very helpful i use it to write what i need to do for the day
- (2021-01-23) Ava Lease: It's awesome, I really like it!! But it does not save what you write in there. So I give it a like 3 or 4 stars.
- (2020-11-20) hussein: very good
- (2020-11-03) francesca: I love how I can take down notes with this during lectures, but I ABSOLUTELY HATE how sometimes, my notes aren't saved when I click away so they disappear. PLEASE add somewhere we can see the save status, like in Google Docs. It's very frustrating when my notes from a whole lecture are gone.
- (2020-10-11) Ajay Kumar: Useless.
- (2020-09-24) Mike Turco: I created a small percentage chart and typed it into the extension. Now, whenever I want to use that chart, I click the icon and the chart pops down. Once I've got my number, I click away and get back to what I was doing. Because of this, I no longer: need to leave the tab that I'm on; click an icon; switch to another tab; and I don't have to mess with the calculator any more, which is the best part of all. I do have a suggestion for the future, should you want to consider such a thing. It would be really nice to have a few tabs at the top of the note area, for the purpose of making more "cheat sheets" available. Thank you for your efforts!
- (2020-09-09) Amir Bardo: App does not save notes across devices
- (2020-08-25) Christos Liontos: Really nice! Simple and fast
- (2020-08-21) Святослав Степанюк: Простое приложение для заметок. Ничего лишнего
- (2022-08-15, v:1.1.0) Sze Yee Chua: deleted notes
I accidentally deleted all my noted what do i do
- (2022-07-11, v:1.1.0) Tesc: deleted all notes please help
I accidentally delelted all my noted what do i do
- (2022-06-20, v:1.0.7) Stella Maris: Chrome Notes don't show in full size anymore
Hey there, So I have been using chrome notes for quite a while and I absolutely love it, it's clean, its simple, offline and straight forward. Just perfect. I have been using a chromebook for most of the time. Now I have a new laptop that runs with windows 11. Obviously still using google chrome. Since then, the chrome note window only appears less than half the size of what it was before. This is making it really uncomfortable to read, because there is now only 1 or 2 words per line. I have already checked the settings, tried to scale it somehow, googled it and even reinstalled it but nothing worked. (After reinstalling it worked for the first time at the original size, but only once, then it sized down to this tiny format) I don't know what to do anymore. Have you come across this issue before and can help me? All the best. :)
- (2021-03-23, v:1.0.6) Kenn Simons: Left menu has disappeared
The menu on the left side has disappeared. I am stuck with one page showing. If I open a 2nd tab, a different notes page is displayed. The same (2nd) notes is displayed when I open subsequent pages. How can I restore/recover all notes?
- (2021-02-14, v:1.0.6) Patrick Jonas: 101
merchandise commodities options opportunities for our communities and business across the globe on the go street life
- (2020-09-29, v:1.0.6) Kingsley Knecht: Saving Notes
I wish there was a way to name the .txt document before you save it.
- (2020-04-17, v:1.0.5) Allan Lindh: Saving Chrome Notes
Are my notes saved automatically? If so where? If not, why not? Can't stop and save everytime I jot something down Thanks
- (2019-11-10, v:1.0.5) Fabian Donvil: save location
if it's possible i want to be able to specify a save location so i can easily save and overwrite a backup for my note. it would be a good feature in case data goes missing.