A simple notepad extension for Google Chrome
A simple notes extension, right in your chrome browser! Easily copy around a few words to and from different chrome windows and other apps. * Ad-free * Works offline * Very small (less than 0.1mb) Chrome Notes remembers your notes and mode, even after closing chrome or restarting your computer! Use Chrome Notes as an extra clipboard, or to speak some text out-loud. Features: * Resizable notepad * Shortcut buttons for cut, copy, paste, and select all * Normal keyboard shortcuts work too * Save as a .txt file * Open in new window * Speak selected text outloud * Chrome Notes remembers its last size for you next time Chrome Notes is the smart, simple notepad built for you :) V.1.0.6 Icons from material.io/icons/ RGB Studios rgbstudios.org facebook.com/rgbstudios.org [email protected]
- (2021-08-25) Samuel Nyiro: I wish I found this earlier
- (2021-08-15) Jangswai: dope!
- (2021-08-03) mneth7each: la migliore grazie
- (2021-07-21) Arunanand T A: Have been using it for a while, and it all were good. But suddenly, when I relaunched my Chrome, the entire data was lost!
- (2021-06-09) Великий Прикалёль: Ну синхронизацию можно было бы добавить)
- (2021-06-02) Shubham Jindal: many bugs
- (2021-05-02) Waheed Kalyar: Amazing
- (2021-04-27) jacek wideo: love it !
- (2021-04-26) Khaerul Ikhsan: i really love it!!!! please add resizing features for the notepad. i want to make it bigger or smaller sometimes
- (2021-03-17) Abu Kahar: really nice and simple
- (2021-03-16) Imogen Claire: It was perfect for what I needed, just a small area to write down any small things that I needed to remember for later, that stays there even if you delete the tab. It's not anything special but it's practical.
- (2021-03-05) morbus hoko: Very easy to use. Useful!
- (2021-02-22) Jenna Dos Ramos: Chrome notes is an free, easy fast way to take notes without registration or login. It is perfect for writing to-do lists and taking notes during online class or working from home. All my notes are saved and I absolutely love how there is a dark mode for those late night study sessions. Other helpful tools they offer include keyboard short cuts, deleting your current notepad, downloading the file, immersive reader, and copy paste buttons. Overall would rate 10/10!
- (2021-02-01) Another One: Works as expected ! :-)
- (2021-02-01) Alaica Dsilva: It is very helpful i use it to write what i need to do for the day
- (2021-01-23) Ava Lease: It's awesome, I really like it!! But it does not save what you write in there. So I give it a like 3 or 4 stars.
- (2020-11-20) hussein: very good
- (2020-11-03) poopsicle: I love how I can take down notes with this during lectures, but I ABSOLUTELY HATE how sometimes, my notes aren't saved when I click away so they disappear. PLEASE add somewhere we can see the save status, like in Google Docs. It's very frustrating when my notes from a whole lecture are gone.
- (2020-10-11) Ajay Kumar: Useless.
- (2020-09-24) Mike Turco: I created a small percentage chart and typed it into the extension. Now, whenever I want to use that chart, I click the icon and the chart pops down. Once I've got my number, I click away and get back to what I was doing. Because of this, I no longer: need to leave the tab that I'm on; click an icon; switch to another tab; and I don't have to mess with the calculator any more, which is the best part of all. I do have a suggestion for the future, should you want to consider such a thing. It would be really nice to have a few tabs at the top of the note area, for the purpose of making more "cheat sheets" available. Thank you for your efforts!
- (2020-09-09) Amir Bardo: App does not save notes across devices
- (2020-08-25) Christos Liontos: Really nice! Simple and fast
- (2020-08-21) Святослав Степанюк: Простое приложение для заметок. Ничего лишнего
- (2020-06-30) Rich Wilson: Great notes application to use during web meetings. I like the ability to save the file.
- (2020-02-09) Marble: great
- (2020-02-05) Esteban Barajas: Quick and minimalist, good for quick jotting down quick notes without having to open notepad.
- (2020-01-08) Richard Alder: I’m really happy :). Your Note taking extension comes very light and handy. It’s awesome. -Richard
- (2019-11-10) Fabian Donvil: i like this extension since it's so simple and easy to just write down a few words. however my data disappeared and i have no way of getting it back :/.
- (2019-10-20) heli3: Great extension
- (2019-02-08) nakamura 0: Finally found a fast, simple note app that's free, requires no registration or logins, and doesn't vacum personal data. If you don't require bloated software for simple tasks, Chrome Notes is perfect.
- (2018-09-23) Mihail Lazarev: Еverything is simple and wonderful. Exactly what I needed.
- (2018-07-25) Alyssa Gahagan: Easy way to write something down or to have another clipboard
- (2021-03-23, v:1.0.6) Kenn Simons: Left menu has disappeared
The menu on the left side has disappeared. I am stuck with one page showing. If I open a 2nd tab, a different notes page is displayed. The same (2nd) notes is displayed when I open subsequent pages. How can I restore/recover all notes?
- (2021-02-14, v:1.0.6) Patrick Jonas: 101
merchandise commodities options opportunities for our communities and business across the globe on the go street life
- (2020-09-29, v:1.0.6) Kingsley Knecht: Saving Notes
I wish there was a way to name the .txt document before you save it.
- (2020-04-17, v:1.0.5) Allan Lindh: Saving Chrome Notes
Are my notes saved automatically? If so where? If not, why not? Can't stop and save everytime I jot something down Thanks
- (2019-11-10, v:1.0.5) Fabian Donvil: save location
if it's possible i want to be able to specify a save location so i can easily save and overwrite a backup for my note. it would be a good feature in case data goes missing.