Finds all images and background images laying under the cursor
- (2019-06-16) Alex Supremo: I would love to rate it 5 stars, but it doesn't work in many cases. Where the website uses an image for navigation, where you click on the left half to show a previous image, click on the right half to show the next image. (The addon works well in simple cases, but I can easily save such images myself). Please make it better :-)
- (2018-11-06) Carlos: Very useful!
- (2018-05-07) OsanPandaHero: works great. though not listed all images if backgroung-image has more than two urls.
- (2018-03-12) David Moore: Works great!
- (2017-06-23) doug b: This is conceptually great. It saves me a lot of time saving images that I find inspiring on the web. However, as of late I've noticed Youtube reloading a lot. I think this introduced that bug. Still a great tool even though you have to disable it when you're not using it.
- (2017-02-02) Ben Aha: mostly doesnt work.
- (2016-11-16) Fred Tinsel: Perfect and clean !
- (2016-10-25) Serhio Luchini: Can u PLZ add feature to SAVE the picture with 1-click (when there's only one background) by default, without entering the menu of BGs?
- (2016-03-05) Mickaël Thomas: Life-changing
- (2016-03-05) Thibault Gerondal: Amazing !