Redirect mobile wikipedia links to desktop links
Mobile 2 Desktop - Wikipedia simply redirect Wikipedia mobile links to desktop link to let you enjoy the full screen reading experience Wikipedia has to offer.
- (2021-01-13) Fox Good: Why does it need to read my browser history to work properly? Seems like an unnecessary and honestly pretty shady addition to what should be a simple app.
- (2020-01-07) Mocha: You're doing the lord's work, son.
- (2019-09-03) BridgeJumper 3000: Works perfectly, and quickly too.
- (2016-10-13) Alex Fink: Does what it says on the tin but (in 1.0) a little bit more, which it shouldn't. My review is in place of a bug report, 'cause I don't know where else to send it. This extension rewrites URLs for any subdomain of wikipedia.org that *ends* in an m. So it completely breaks, for example, the Amharic Wikipedia: am.wikipedia.org gets rewritten to awikipedia.org, which doesn't exist.
- (2016-09-07) Amy Smith: Does exactly what it says on the tin. Can't ask for more. I was actually going to write my own addon to do this, but I figured somebody had to have already made it. I knew I wasn't the only person that can't stand mobile links. Something something god's work, son.
- (2016-09-03) Sean Braeckman: Does exactly what it says on the tin. Really helpful for those pesky mobile links.
- (2015-03-20) Jason Howell: Because 50% of people on the internet can't figure out how mobile sites work, this plugin is essential. Thank you, dude who made this. It probably wasn't a crazy amount of code, but you did what had to be done.
- (2015-01-20) darlin colis: good