Language and mobile to desktop redirection on Wikipedia pages.
This extension enables automatic language redirection on Wikipedia pages. When you open a Wikipedia page in a different language, it will try to open the same article on the choosen language. You can choose the redirection language from a list of Wikipedia supported languages. It's also possibile to automatically convert links from the mobile version to the desktop version. Extension developed by Memento SRLS https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Memento+SRLS
- (2020-02-09) Daniele Pavanello: Perfetto, cercavo esattamente un'estensione per reindirizzarmi subito e in automatico a en.wikipedia.org. 5/5
- (2015-10-04) Jakob Karl: Liked the mobile redirect, but no way to read articles in other languages
- (2015-08-02) sam kelly: Works great.
- (2015-04-07) John O'Grady: Super lightweight extension that does what it says; no BS.
- (2020-01-17, v:1.1) Joe Lee-Moyet: Doesn't seem to work for URLs with a fragment
E.g. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-origin_policy#document.domain_property doesn't activate the extension for me