This extension help everyone to read faster.
Use the official Spritz technology to improve your reading speed. Works on any page with text content. Simply double-click on the text you want to read to start Spritzing. You can also select the text and use the context menu to start Spritzing. If no text is selected, the whole page will be Spritzed. Reading speed is configurable via a slider. Pause is triggered by a click anywhere in the popup or by the CTRL key. Rewind 1 sentence by using the LEFT arrow key. Close by clicking outside of the box or with the ESC key. Double click detection can be disabled by using Alt+S or by clicking on the extension icon. You can Spritz content from outside of the browser, by copying content to the clipboard and hit the CTRL+B shortcut in chrome to start reading the copied text. This is useful for content that cannot be open in chrome. Keyboard shortcuts and other settings are configurable via the options menu. You will be amazed by how fast you can read! Installation instructions: If you want to unlock speed over 450wpm, use the login button and follow the registration steps with Spritz. It is all free. If you have any problem during registration with Spritz, clear your cookies and retry. An android version is also available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spritzinc.android.sdk.sample.helloworld RELEASE NOTES 2.5.0 -Added the Spritz from clipboard functionality. Just hit CTRL+B -Added the possibility to change most of the colors 2.3.3 -You can now Spritz PDF without selecting text first 2.3.3 -Upgrade Spritz SDK to v2.0 2.3.2 -Added an optional progress bar 2.3 -Full PDF support -Added an options menu to configure settings -Font size is now configurable -Added an option to hide background -Vertical position is now configurable -Added a close button 2.2 -Added the possibility to disable the double click detection from the BrowserAction icon or the keydoard shortcut Alt+S 2.1 -"Spritz the full page" now work on local content 2.0 -Added "Read the full page" context menu -Added ESC key to close -Fixed compatibility issue with Evernote Clearly -Integration with Spritz SDK v1.2 1.3 - Integration of official Spritz SDK 1.2 - Added Pause functionnality - Added Rewind 1 sentence - Improved text readability by variation of the display speed according to words and sentences length
- (2019-02-20) Philipp Christen: Funktioniert nicht mit dem aktuellen Chrome-Browser
- (2017-09-20) Adam Sommerfeld: Doesn't work - text doesn't load. There are other options that do work - use them.
- (2016-11-11) Quinn Seaton: Hours of troving through random points of interest, made easier and faster. Enjoy curious reader, enjoy.
- (2016-08-12) Needs more development and looking into but I love the idea behind it.
- (2016-01-28) Conor Flynn: Doesn't work...
- (2016-01-14) Andrew Fatuk: Очень полезная вещь!
- (2015-01-11) Lucas Bäckvall: Ett måste! Logga in i appen för att höja hastigheten mer än standard-max.
- (2014-12-14) Eric H: There are definitely some limitations to this app. It is not very user friendly at all, particularly if you want to read an entire article. The double-click method of selecting text is about pointless, because it will only highlight a single paragraph, and it's a pain to highlight an entire page and then right-click to to read with spritz. I use ZippyWeb on my phone, which is a far superior product, and was hoping this would be something similar for chrome. ZippyWeb will automatically analyze the entire page, and then serves up the article without the need for double-clicking or highlighting anything. I wish this plugin was similar in its design.
- (2014-12-10) Jimothy: Hi - Just bought the reader and nothing happens when I try to use it. Help??
- (2014-11-27) Sarah Holdsworth: Very useful app, as a dyslexic I am now able to read slightly above the 'standard' reading speed. My reading now feels like it wont be such a limiter. The only thing that I struggle with is how it skips through text formatting. For example writers often use punctuation differently, whether they're technically right or wrong. Often things like : - ' ' are used to visually enhance the format of a paragraph. I find these go through the app a bit too quickly, it's difficult to determine what the writer is trying to do with it. This app is pretty genius in my eyes.
- (2014-10-23) Mario Ochoa: Me ha gustado mucho esta extension. Relamente se pueden leer a gran velocidad, textos largos.
- (2014-10-18) Michael Gersten: Does not work with PDF's and that's the only reason I just payed for it. Worthless JUNK
- (2014-09-03) M AlEssa: would be better if I could change the reading gesture to use right click for example.
- (2014-06-13) Влад Воронин: Рекомендую изменить цвет выделения с ярко-маркерно-зеленого на серый или предоставить возможность выбора цвета. Сейчас после чтения "пятна" в глазах остаются!))
- (2014-06-12) Finally a great application to learn to read faster! Simply excellent!
- (2014-06-09) Pusselz: Hilft produktiv zu arbeiten!
- (2020-06-21, v:2.5.0) Judith Alice: Just bought but am having problems
I just tried to Spritz a PDF document after buying this a few minutes ago but I get a message that says "unable to spritz" Can you help me? Thank you
- (2019-12-25, v:2.5.0) Soner Güngör: Turkish language support
Hello, i just started to use your application,for Turkish letters like ı,ö,ü the word is empty ,is it possible to fix please?Thank you
- (2018-06-18, v:2.5.0) Spritz won't work on my browser - storage disabled
You mention that http://superuser.com/questions/298922/chrome-chromium-disable-html5-localstorage-and-databases-for-all-webpages-or is a solution, but I can't see how to enable local storage just for spritz? Please could you provide more instructions?
- (2018-01-24, v:2.5.0) Carlos Perez: not working
im trying to "spritz" this link and I get the error inside the spritz box that says "unable to fetch" I tried already to select the text but it doesn't work. https://centrolajasinternacional.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/piense_y_hagase_rico-pdf.pdf
- (2017-11-16, v:2.5.0) Sean Mac: google documents
I find it very hard to highlight the text in Google documents there is no spritz option available with the right hand mouseclick options when you click around the page most times it selects nothing sometimes the a few words or the whole document gets selected. is there an easy answer for this
- (2017-08-17, v:2.5.0) Denis Krasnokutskiy: Как читать pdf файлы?
Привет. Купил плагин для хром Можно ли читать pdf файлы открытые в браузере?
- (2017-07-26, v:2.5.0) Jose Wilches: I bought....
I bought this extension and is not showing in my list?
- (2017-01-31, v:2.5.0) Alejandro Vargas: It doesn't seem to be working...
Hello! I stopped using this extension a few months ago, I just recently re-installed it and when trying to "spritz" it only shows a line in the screen: (screencap)http://imgur.com/a/bsIPo I see I'm not the only one with the issue so I have made a screenshot from the console output: http://imgur.com/a/o8BCR Hope this helps, and thank you for your work!
- (2017-01-19, v:2.5.0) Jeslen Bucci: Reading PDF
I've watched the video example in the application screenshot but I am still unable to get ReadFast to work for PDFs.
- (2016-12-16, v:2.5.0) Елисей Северный: sing in
i cant sing in for use full speed! https://api.spritzinc.com/api-server/v1/oauth/authorize?c=Spritz_JSSDK_2.0.2&response_type=token&client_id=8e3b14520504dc0b4&redirect_uri=chrome-extension%3A%2F%2Fblbpafkooanpdcdcndkcckblghjddpke%2Fpublic%2Flogin_success.htm He cant wind it
- (2016-11-05, v:2.5.0) Otto Hamann: No abre
Aparece una línea y no la ventana para lectura. Spritz no funciona
- (2016-11-02, v:2.3.4) Phaneendra Sai: can i set the no of words at a time?
while reading is simulated can i set the no of words to be displayed at at time