Help to create a convenient and friendly interface for Craigslist car search user
Have you got tired reading all the information provided by the car seller? Craigslist Car Search Refiner is here to help you, we will do all the reading for you. With this extension, you don't need to click into each post and read through all the sentences, if the seller provide some important information about the car, such as its mileage,, pictures, year, user history, and etc, the extension will extract all of these useful messages and attaches them to the post title. Also, with a updated version, we added a really awesome feature to let you directly connect to KBB.com, all you need to do is to fill in some basic information of the car, then we will help you to get the evaluation from the kbb. Want to know if the car really worth that much? With this app, you will get the answer in less than 10 seconds!
- (2018-03-03) Cooper Bunce: terrible
- (2015-05-12) Joe Peoria: made the Craigslist homepage all glitchy, so I couldn't view all the ads. KBB function is tedious.
- (2014-02-01) Michael Mantion: I am giving this 5 stars because it used to be great and is still helpful. Seems to have issue previewing pictures now but still useful to get quick KBB value. If you are car shopping you will want to use this. Hopefully the preview glitch can be resolved.
- (2013-08-18) Chris Creasman: KBB Function is great. Huge time saver. And showing mileage etc is huge time saver.
- (2013-06-17) Jin Chen: The KBB feature is very fast and convenient.
- (2013-06-12) Du Liu: very useful.
- (2013-05-27) Li Ran: I find this helpful, it actually save me a lot of time in finding cars, I don't have to read all the paragraphs to find out what i need.
- (2015-03-01, v:220.127.116.11) Meno Preciado: not pulling information
connects to kbb.com but doesn't deliver final price results. just hangs. please fix
- (2014-05-24, v:18.104.22.168) ragdolleffect: Doesn't work at all.
This extension doesn't function at all.
- (2013-08-21, v:22.214.171.124) Chris Creasman: I am a Car Dealer interested if you would develop this further for me
I am a dealer and have access to Black Book and Auction history reports. I would like a version of this app developed to a point that it could compare Craigslist postings to these pricing sources and notify me as soon as a car comes on Craigslist that matches my criteria and potential profit margins. If nothing else I would be interested in the source code to pass on to another programmer to further develop this. Thanks Chris