Search anything on the internet easily by typing into ONE unified search box
All in one web searcher allows to search any website easily by typing in one search box. All in one web searcher is a simple yet powerful extension to search multiple sites with ZERO click. Add sites to search, customize the order and search anywhere quickly. USING THE EXTENSION ---------------------------------- - Click the extension icon, simply hover over the search tabs and type the search term. - Press enter to search the keyword in the selected search engine. - Press "tab" or "alt" keys to cycle through tabs if needed. - Add custom search engine sites as you need. - Simple and quick way to search any page without a click ! FEATURES --------------- - Simple and fast UI for quick searches - Add multiple search sites easily and customize the order. - Add sub search sites like "Images" search, "Map" search etc. for easy search. - Keyboard shortcuts to cycle through the tabs. - Custom/Automatic icons for the tabs can be used. - No unwanted background process and memory. Light and fast extension. - Available in two themes - Text free extension and hence multilingual DEFAULT SEARCH ENGINES --------------------------------------- All popular search engines like Google, Bing, Wikipedia, DuckDuckGo are available out of the box. You can customize and add any search engine you want to this list with "sub search" engines like searching images, books, news etc. as needed. PRIVACY -------------- All in one web searcher extension does NOT collect any kind of information. The last used search keyword is saved locally. For any concerns, please contact me at aakashweb.com NOTE -------- After installing, please go to options page and change the "Tab selection method" to hover or click according as per your preference. Set a keyboard shortcut for opening the popup under "Manage extensions" page for even quicker search. CHANGE LOG ------------------- 4.1: - New option to open the results in new/same tab. - Minor enhancements to design and options page. - Updated jQuery and jQuery UI to the latest versions. - Fix issue where 'alt' key not cycling through tabs. - Replace deprecated events. 4.0: - Removed tabs permission. - Reorganized the assets used by the extension. - Updated default search URLs to HTTPS - Minor changes to the options page. 3.1: - Added feature to export and import search engine customization settings 3.0: - New simple Icon. - Reorder tabs easily. - Libraries updated to newest version. - Small interface changes. 2.0: - Core code re-written from bottom. - New Icon. - Instant popup load - Customize the default order of the list. 1.0: - Initial Version
- (2021-02-16) Arthur Kowstoff: One of the best extensions I have. The developer made a good job!! keep it up!!
- (2020-10-05) Lucas Loeb: NICE
- (2020-09-22) logan stone: For those who love organization like me. However for Dark popup theme I noticed I had an all black favicon with an alpha channel for my site, making it invisible. In most cases people are using light mode and there probably doesn't exist an icon that's all white to make it invisible. Totally understandable but just thought I would add that.
- (2020-08-26) yue sii: 还更新么 可以添加 批量搜索么 就是 如果关键字 一键用 当前群组下的所有搜索引擎来搜索 填写的关键字 Multi-engine search Bulk search
- (2020-07-26) nishanth sk: extremely useful extension
- (2020-07-06) J G: Almost perfect. This would be a 5 star extension if sub-searches could be assigned keyboard shortcuts. It's great to have all search options in one place, but currently you still need to tab around a little bit. Otherwise, fantastic!
- (2020-02-01) Oleksander Dudar: I’ve got what I needed and I’m satisfied with it. (Sometimes it just opens “chrome-extension://enofjgiadilpmldfknojklfjbeaooiap” though...)
- (2019-06-03) Daniel Lee: Super useful
- (2019-04-22) aione: 要点击三次很麻烦。。。。点击输入框输入文字——选择搜索引擎——点击搜索按钮 虽然不更新了，但我还是要说，直接在搜索引擎那步就搜索吧，这才是一个好简易的好工具
- (2018-09-21) TheTemest: Clean and simple. It's the little things, like not having to click inside the search box in order to start typing and having the search results open in a new tab, that I like so well. I deleted every search engine except google in the settings to have the cleanest and simplest setup possible. Nice job!!
- (2018-09-11) Amazing extension! one of my favorite.
- (2018-07-30) blue: 1) I want a keyboard shortcut. There are shortcuts after entering this searcher (Tab, Alt), but there isn't a shortcut for opening this extension at the first step. 2) I want to see all the results at once like the Korean mobile application named "굿모닝 영어사전" in the Play Store. Please make this kind of extension too.
- (2018-06-18) I-Nan Liu: a very useful extension~ nice work
- (2018-03-08) Tokyo Teleport: Нет возможности поиска из-под контекстного меню. Сделайте как в "Selection Search"
- (2018-02-24) Henrique Alves: Quase perfeita, só faltou poder pesquisar também a partir de um texto selecionado diretamente na página
- (2018-02-08) Mohamed Ali: شكرا
- (2017-12-24) Ruslan Baleshta: A very useful extension. Thank you very much.
- (2017-06-25) Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: if it can searchs in multiple sites with one search and opens in multiple tabs then maybe i add it next time.. daymmmm such a pro it geeki wrapper hardcore searcher that i am... daymmmm
- (2017-04-14) Warmuser: The extension doesn't work as expected.. If I try to made a search from duckduckgo, the extension redirects me on Google search.
- (2016-07-31) paperkittycat: 这个实在太好了，找了很久才找到美观又可以自定义的搜索条
- (2016-05-19) Dennie Kirtley: to the creators: kudos for coming up with something different. definitely wonderful potentially powerful functionality here but there is are two critical fx'n/s missing 1. you should be able to highlight text on a page and then when you click the extension icon the search phrase should be there already. you shouldn't have to cut/paste. 2. it defaults to google word search - should be "sticky" in that it remembers your last search config that was diff frm default. you implement these suggestions and your search becomes rocket science. capice?
- (2015-09-05) This is good, you should make an option to search multiple sites at once, for example google, bing, yahoo, yandex with one click.
- (2015-05-31) Praseed Pisharody: Its a wonderful extension! We can do searches easily...............
- (2015-04-18) Kumysh Artur: долго искал подобное расширение Очень удобно при поиске на разных поисковиках
- (2014-12-09) Mahmoud Elgohary: nice
- (2014-10-23) Meg S: +5 for power -3 for SLOOOOOOOOW
- (2014-10-17) Cenfit liu: The concept and design are good, but it cannot remember last words that I entered for next searches.
- (2014-09-06) Polin Soam: good in use i like this one.
- (2014-09-03) chad tunis: Very nice! Attractive design, worth trying!
- (2014-05-31) rong chen: very awesome tool!
- (2014-04-02) Seunghyun Kim: Good for multisearch, but no function to import/export user's settings. I can't use my custome_settings on another computer via chrome sync...
- (2014-02-05) Patrick De Rossi: It's a wonderful extension! You can do searches simply and fastly. It can to have a option in context menu.
- (2020-08-01, v:4.0) Alex Garnier: FIREFOX...
Hey, Are you planing to make "All in on Web Searcher" available for Firefox? ... any time frames 😀 BR.
- (2019-10-30, v:3.1) M D: enabling hotkeys
so I enable a hot key from the build-in chrome function to access the extension fast, but would love to see the option to assign different hot key for each search engine ) other from that it's a great extension, good job))
- (2019-09-08, v:3.1) K Luk: best with activating with doubbleclick a word or selection
Hi! looks very nice! please, could You add the option: when doubleclicking a word or sequence at the website: just open Your searchbar and preselect in the inputfield the doubbleclicked word or the sequence, You know!? this is best effort, or, please!? So Thanks! ByeBye
- (2019-09-04, v:3.1) татьяна винникова: не могу сделать заказ На последнем этапе недоступна страница
что сделать при недоступной странице оформления заказа
- (2019-07-28, v:3.1) ВАСЯ пупкин: Thank you!
Display a cross for clearing the input field when entering a query.
- (2019-01-28, v:3.1) Дмитрий М.: Copy search query from omnibox
When search query is already entered in omnibox, when I open extension's panel, that search query should be automatically copied into extension's search field. Further details: https://github.com/timker/SearchCenter/issues/4
- (2017-01-18, v:3.1) Wera Landeros: creating online show
I need a to record from my laptop. what and how I do this?
- (2016-08-05, v:3.1) David Barral: Audio notes in Whatsapp
Hi, I cant hear the voice notes in whatsapp. Supose that is a little bug, for your information. Greetings.
- (2016-02-17, v:3.1) Chris Brockman: appearance
Nicely done. Suggestion: Could the tool optionally show up on the toolbar as a search box instead of an icon? More like Firefox's search box? Thanks, Chris
- (2015-08-01, v:3.1) Abdul Riaz: how toget your webpage
can not access my e-mail spgw107
- (2015-06-01, v:3.1) hien nguyen: No suggestions?