All in one web searcher is a simple and smart search tool to search multiple sites easily. Customize and search smarter.
All in one web searcher is a simple and smart search tool to search multiple sites with ZERO click, just by hovering a tab and searching. USING THE EXTENSION --------------------------------- - Add custom search sites as per your need. - Click the extension icon, hover the search tabs, type the search term and press enter to search the selected site. - Press "tab" or "alt" keys to cycle through tabs if needed. FEATURES --------------- - Simple and fast UI for quick searches - Add multiple search sites easily and customize the order. - Add sub search sites like "Images" search, "Map" search etc for easy search. - Keyboard shortcuts to cycle through the tabs. - Custom/Automatic icons for the tabs can be used. - No unwanted background process and memory. Light and fast extension. - Available in two themes - Text free extension and hence multilingual DEFAULT SEARCH ENGINES --------------------------------------- - Google with Web, Images, News, Videos, Maps, Define, Books, Trasnlate, Shopping - Yahoo with Web, Images, News, Videos, Answers, Sports search - Bing with Web, Images, News, Videos, Maps search - Wikipedia with Wikinews, Wikitionary search - Youtube, Vimeo, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Hulu - DuckDuckGo - WolframAlpha - Twitter NOTE -------- After installing, please go to options page and change the "Tab selection method" to hover or click according to the likeness. Set a keyboard shortcut for opening the popup under "Manage extensions" page for even quicker search. CHANGE LOG ------------------- 3.1: - Added feature to export and import search engine customization settings 3.0: - New simple Icon. - Reorder tabs easily. - Libraries updated to newest version. - Small interface changes. 2.0: - Core code re-written from bottom. - New Icon. - Instant popup load - Customize the default order of the list. 1.0: - Initial Version
- (2020-02-01) Oleksander Dudar: I’ve got what I needed and I’m satisfied with it. (Sometimes it just opens “chrome-extension://enofjgiadilpmldfknojklfjbeaooiap” though...)
- (2019-06-03) Daniel Lee: Super useful
- (2019-04-22) aione: 要点击三次很麻烦。。。。点击输入框输入文字——选择搜索引擎——点击搜索按钮 虽然不更新了，但我还是要说，直接在搜索引擎那步就搜索吧，这才是一个好简易的好工具
- (2018-09-21) TheTemest: Clean and simple. It's the little things, like not having to click inside the search box in order to start typing and having the search results open in a new tab, that I like so well. I deleted every search engine except google in the settings to have the cleanest and simplest setup possible. Nice job!!
- (2018-09-11) Amazing extension! one of my favorite.
- (2018-07-30) blue: 1) I want a keyboard shortcut. There are shortcuts after entering this searcher (Tab, Alt), but there isn't a shortcut for opening this extension at the first step. 2) I want to see all the results at once like the Korean mobile application named "굿모닝 영어사전" in the Play Store. Please make this kind of extension too.
- (2018-06-18) I-Nan Liu: a very useful extension~ nice work
- (2018-03-08) Tokyo Teleport: Нет возможности поиска из-под контекстного меню. Сделайте как в "Selection Search"
- (2018-02-24) Henrique Alves: Quase perfeita, só faltou poder pesquisar também a partir de um texto selecionado diretamente na página
- (2018-02-08) Mohamed Ali: شكرا
- (2017-12-24) Ruslan Baleshta: A very useful extension. Thank you very much.
- (2017-06-25) Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: if it can searchs in multiple sites with one search and opens in multiple tabs then maybe i add it next time.. daymmmm such a pro it geeki wrapper hardcore searcher that i am... daymmmm
- (2017-04-14) Warmuser: The extension doesn't work as expected.. If I try to made a search from duckduckgo, the extension redirects me on Google search.
- (2016-07-31) 我们一起打怪兽: 这个实在太好了，找了很久才找到美观又可以自定义的搜索条
- (2016-05-19) Dennie Kirtley: to the creators: kudos for coming up with something different. definitely wonderful potentially powerful functionality here but there is are two critical fx'n/s missing 1. you should be able to highlight text on a page and then when you click the extension icon the search phrase should be there already. you shouldn't have to cut/paste. 2. it defaults to google word search - should be "sticky" in that it remembers your last search config that was diff frm default. you implement these suggestions and your search becomes rocket science. capice?
- (2015-09-05) This is good, you should make an option to search multiple sites at once, for example google, bing, yahoo, yandex with one click.
- (2015-05-31) Praseed Pisharody: Its a wonderful extension! We can do searches easily...............
- (2015-04-18) Kumysh Artur: долго искал подобное расширение Очень удобно при поиске на разных поисковиках
- (2014-12-09) Mahmoud Elgohary: nice
- (2014-10-23) Meg S: +5 for power -3 for SLOOOOOOOOW
- (2014-10-17) Cenfit liu: The concept and design are good, but it cannot remember last words that I entered for next searches.
- (2014-09-06) Polin Soam: good in use i like this one.
- (2014-09-03) chad tunis: Very nice! Attractive design, worth trying!
- (2014-05-31) rong chen: very awesome tool!
- (2014-04-02) Seunghyun Kim: Good for multisearch, but no function to import/export user's settings. I can't use my custome_settings on another computer via chrome sync...
- (2019-10-30, v:3.1) M D: enabling hotkeys
so I enable a hot key from the build-in chrome function to access the extension fast, but would love to see the option to assign different hot key for each search engine ) other from that it's a great extension, good job))
- (2019-09-08, v:3.1) K Luk: best with activating with doubbleclick a word or selection
Hi! looks very nice! please, could You add the option: when doubleclicking a word or sequence at the website: just open Your searchbar and preselect in the inputfield the doubbleclicked word or the sequence, You know!? this is best effort, or, please!? So Thanks! ByeBye
- (2019-09-04, v:3.1) татьяна винникова: не могу сделать заказ На последнем этапе недоступна страница
что сделать при недоступной странице оформления заказа
- (2019-07-28, v:3.1) ВАСЯ пупкин: Thank you!
Display a cross for clearing the input field when entering a query.
- (2019-01-28, v:3.1) Дмитрий М.: Copy search query from omnibox
When search query is already entered in omnibox, when I open extension's panel, that search query should be automatically copied into extension's search field. Further details: https://github.com/timker/SearchCenter/issues/4
- (2017-01-18, v:3.1) Wera Landeros: creating online show
I need a to record from my laptop. what and how I do this?
- (2016-08-05, v:3.1) David Barral: Audio notes in Whatsapp
Hi, I cant hear the voice notes in whatsapp. Supose that is a little bug, for your information. Greetings.
- (2016-02-17, v:3.1) Chris Brockman: appearance
Nicely done. Suggestion: Could the tool optionally show up on the toolbar as a search box instead of an icon? More like Firefox's search box? Thanks, Chris
- (2015-08-01, v:3.1) Abdul Riaz: how toget your webpage
can not access my e-mail spgw107
- (2015-06-01, v:3.1) hien nguyen: No suggestions?