Harvest lets you take notes from anything you read, then learn and remember them using a memory algorithm called spaced repetition.
Write or copy anything into the app, and Harvest will automatically store your note, organize it, and send you reminders of your note through repeated exposure on an optimal retention schedule. Harvest also lets you share your notes with your friends and the public; teaching is one of the best ways to learn something! Feedback? Send us a message at [email protected] Features: - Take notes and capture highlighted text from anywhere - Add the URL and tags for more note context - Manage your shared and growing notes from your dashboard (web) - Learn and remember from automated emails on spaced repetition schedule (5 segments) Upcoming: - Adjust your spaced repetition schedule
- (2019-02-10) Maurice Wingfield: Strange to have to create another account and log in to use this extension. Too much friction.
- (2018-11-07) Robin S: Great concept and something that I use regularly. Annoyingly I have to login each time I use the Chrome plugin and would really benefit from an Android app. Otherwise a fantastic product that I would happily pay $1-2 a month for.
- (2017-10-20) Bodhy: Thanks for porting this to Firefox, really appreciated.
- (2017-10-11) Matthew Vita: brilliant!
- (2019-08-29, v:0.3.3.2) carmen jordan: 2 different account registered
looks like I may have registered with to account but only able to access one. And have been saving almost everyday but only able to see 2 from the first day. I hope the information isn't lost.
- (2019-07-16, v:0.3.3.2) Daniel Salami: emails
is there a way to change the main email to make it one you use more frequently like yahoo or Hotmail (they're not as popular I think but still)
- (2017-10-11, v:0.1.12) Jackson Darrow: Firefox extension
Any plans to port this to firefox?