Save native bookmarks in Chrome faster.
KNOWN ISSUE June 12 2020: In Chrome 83, the bookmark menu is popping up instead of Bookmark Pro when using the keyboard shortcut. I am investigating and hope to have this fixed soon. A temporary workaround is to click the Bookmark Pro extension icon instead of using the keyboard shortcut. If you're a power user of Chrome's basic bookmarks, then you're probably not very satisfied with the experience of saving bookmarks in Chrome. This extension replaces Chrome's default Save Bookmark popup with a new popup experience that has modern, search-empowered features and a clean design. (Note: This extension does not work when using Google's newer Bookmark Manager extension.) + Start typing to smart-search for a folder instead of digging through a menu for it. + Choose from 3 recently-saved-to folders without searching for a folder at all. + Create and save to a new folder without needing to open a new popup. + Update the location or delete the bookmark if you've already saved the page. + Elegantly designed using Google's new Material Design language. + Highlighted a favorite quote? It'll automatically be prepended to the bookmark title. How does it work? Keyboard shortcuts? + Bookmark the same way you always have, whether through the Bookmarks menu, star icon, or keyboard shortcut (Mac: Cmd + D, Others: Ctrl+D) + Tab to jump between inputs, ESC to escape, and Enter to Save, just as you'd expect.
- (2021-03-03) Party Pat: It would be better if the folders are displayed in a tree style.
- (2020-12-29) mall 3a: very good，It saves me a lot of time for having a lot of folders
- (2020-12-18) Sarah Mullin: Makes life so much easier! As someone with over 100 bookmark folders, saving a new website can be a tedious task. I'm so glad I found this simple, but incredibly helpful extension. Makes filing new bookmarks into folders sooo much quicker. Definitely one of my favourite extensions!
- (2020-08-06) Rahman Sozib: very helpful Extension. Thank you so much for making it. I love it.
- (2019-10-06) Fatih Sultan TOPAL: Türkçe karakterlerde (İŞşĞğÜü...) büyük küçük harfler ile filtrelemeyi doğru şuanda yapmıyor, düzeltirseniz sevinirim. Genel olarak, tüm içerikleri gösteren bir master sayfası olsa daha faydalı olur. Teşekkür ederim.
- (2019-09-14) K in KOP: Wowzers! This extension does almost everything I want it to do and more. I just tested all the features and they work wonderfully and intuitively and quickly. I do wish the subfolder hierarchy were little more visually obvious (as somebody else stated), but otherwise, I can't think of anything else it should do that it doesn't already do. It appears to no longer be supported, which is really a shame. But at the same time, it doesn't seem to need any additional work. I do hope that this extension continues to work long into the future, as it solves many problems of the built-in Chrome feature. I also downloaded and tested about 5 different bookmarks savers and this was by far the most impressive.
- (2019-07-04) Vicki Brown: Very good. Almost perfect. I would, however, love to see my bookmark list in a more obviously hierarchical view when I'm adding a new bookmark, perhaps prefixing the lines with - and/or spaces?
- (2019-03-14) Simple and useful. All I wanted was something that could search for a specific folder and that's what it does. The only thing to add would be a "remove bookmark" button like the one built into Chrome by default.
- (2018-08-06) Meta Master: This is exactly the extension I was looking for. Makes bookmarking quick and accurate with a single button.
- (2021-01-03, v:1.0.1) Muhammad Irfan Khan: Plz add Bookmark folder rename option
i want to rename bookmark folder inside this extension. so plz add bookmark folder rename option in the extension.
- (2020-12-27, v:1.0.1) P N: Android
Hi. Could you make it work with Kiwi on Android please?
- (2020-08-11, v:1.0.1) Jim C. Hsu: Keyboard shortcut
Re-register the keyboard shortcut CTRL+D, then its works Hope this could help to your debug
- (2020-05-31, v:1.0.1) Vicki Brown: No longer works from Bookmark menu
Mac OS X 10.13.6, Google Chrome version 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build) (64-bit) When I select "Bookmark this tab" from the menu I get the default bookmark manager. Bah. I was happily using this extension for well over a year. What happened?
- (2019-09-16, v:1.0) Richard Pearse: Bug: The keyboard extension, buy default, saves ALL pages as bookmarks
By default, Bookmark Pro's keyboard extension is Ctrl-Shift-D. When using this, the app incorrectly runs saving ALL pages into a new folder If the keyboard shortcut is changed to Ctrl-D, then Bookmark pro correctly probmpts to and saves only the current page.
- (2019-07-04, v:1.0) Vicki Brown: Any chance of a more hierarchical view?
When I add a new bookmark, I see: Systems Android Apps Color These are actually folders. I would like to see Systems - Android - Apps - Color with spaces and/or - or anything that makes the nesting clear.