Native looking bookmark manager for Google Chrome has arrived. Protected bookmarks, Dropbox backup, synced tabs and more...
Aurora Minima (BETA) is a free, security focused bookmark manager. All your bookmarks are synced and protected with your Google Account. Aurora has been beautifully designed to fit natively into Google Chrome light & dark theme. Organise you’re bookmarks like a pro & without limits. FEATURES ★ Security Protected bookmarks by your Google Account ★ Backup Daily Dropbox backups with version control ★ Continuity Sync, open bookmarks or tabs from any device running Google Chrome ★ Themes Beautifully designed light & dark themes ★ Preview Web thumbnails & built in web page viewer (Only selected websites) ★ No Limits Unlimited nested folders, bookmarks & bulk actions ★ Broken Links On demand broken links checker ★ Voice Search your bookmarks by voice ★ New Features Many new features are coming soon HELP & FEEDBACK Leave a comment or use our feedback form & help develop the best Bookmark Manager extension out there.
- (2019-10-31) José Roberto R. Moraes: Excelente trabalho! Parabéns !!!! continuem assim. Além de meus favoritos ficarem melhor organizados com um visual fantástico; ganhei mais espaço em meu navegador Google Chrome ocultando a barra de favoritos.
- (2019-10-25) Cəmaləddin Ramazanlı: have screenshot problem
- (2019-10-02) Frankie Abeyta: amen all american
- (2019-09-10) Jack Cuervo: Hey Ben, your extension looks very promising! but there are some things you can improve. As "Dan Brandenburg" suggested it would be GREAT! if you can make it to open in a new tab full screen, just like a speed dial! Currently I'm using "speed dial 2", but its very buggy. I'm looking for a new alternative and yours seems to be the best, but nowadays most people use 2k or 4k displays and the popup windows it's just too small. Please consider implementing full screen in a new tab just like a speed dial.
- (2019-07-03) Bartosz Bąk: Looks very promising. Would be great if it offered option to show bookmarks in reversed order (so the newest bookmark appears as first, not as last on the list).
- (2019-06-13) Adam Logan: @Ben I use bookmarks exactly the same way Cristov and Dan does. Who the heck wants long URL strings cluttering up their bookmark bar? Folders just make sense for organizing bookmarks that we want frequent access to. But, more frequently than that, I use Omnibox for autocompleting URLs, select one and hit enter and the URL loads (my browsers are all set to only autocomplete favorites/bookmarks as I have many URLs set to the login pages of various websites, there is also always a failover option set to search duck duck go, my preferred search engine whether or not there are autocomplete results for favorites/bookmarks, it's the most convenient way I've found to get around on web browsers. I would much prefer an Omnibox implementation of this addon than having to click on an icon every time, and then do a search inside of that (that'd be what, 3 clicks + seach string every time I want to go somewhere? Omnibox implementation would just be 2 + search string. Folders in bookmark bar would just be 2 and no search string but time spent finding the desired URL may vary depending on how many URLs are in the folders. Food for thought. This addon looks great thus far, but I'm telling you, usable searchable folders on the Bookmark Bar is a must for me, and I'd rather use Omnibox than clicking on an extension icon. The main thing I'm looking for is a way to sync cross-platform, I love it that you have implemented syncing and versioning on dropbox. I hope you reconsider implementing our feature request Ben. All this being said, I do really like this extension. I do wish there was a bookmark de-duplicate option though.Syncing via Google Chrome often mangles everything in Other Bookmarks folder with duplicates, or duplicate folders but with none of the bookmarks inside them. Google Sync has been awful.
- (2019-05-09) Janusz Lorent: Zapowiada się na najlepszy organizator i viewer zakładek jaki kiedykolwiek powstał. W końcu! Jedyne co dzieli tę aplikację od pierwszego miejsca jest brak trybu 'full view' do szybszego przeglądania zakładek, proszę dodajcie tę funkcję jak najszybciej!
- (2019-05-05) Dan Brandenburg: Love it...but...2 things, please I use 4k monitors. It would be really nice if you could adjust the size of the drop down box so it can can more information with less scrolling (maybe 4-6 thumbnails wide and 6 tall). Can this be adjustable? Also, I keep many folders on my Bookmark bar in Chrome -- not just links. For some reason, this plugin sees only the links on my Bookmark bar but not the folders that contain links. Keep up the awesome work.
- (2019-05-05) Kaan Osmanagaoglu: Absolutely useless unfortunately. I cannot use my bookmarks. This extension and aurora prevents you from accessing your bookmarks, which is totally insane and pointless. This extension should be just removed.
- (2019-05-04) Axel Murillo: This extension is very powerful. It gives you a quick summary of your entire bookmark collection, allows you to quickly make amends to it, backs up to Dropbox automagically and to top it all off, it's beautiful! An intuitive and well thought-out solution. Huge kudos to Aurora Lab and a big THANK YOU!
- (2019-05-04) Mario Russo: Very good work, after the "must have Aurora Extension" this is another masterpiece....
- (2019-05-04) Moshe Lugasi: I really love what you are doing guys, keep the development. Great work!!!
- (2019-05-03) Cristov Russell: Nearly all of my bookmarks are in folders under the Bookmark bar. None of the folders are accessible with this extension. The only way to access them is through search.
- (2020-02-07, v:1.0.7) Hugo Alvarado: Brave Browser Support
This does not seem to work on Brave.
- (2019-09-29, v:1.0.7) Constantinos Gregoriades: bookmarks problem
hey I am using this extension but it only shows the other bookmarks folder. How can i fix this?
- (2019-09-24, v:1.0.7) Rich Lysakowski: How do I display https://www.google.com/ as the background page for all new tabs?
I need to set my new tab background back to the Google Search page as the default. https://www.google.com/ I don't want the inverted black background that Aurora installs by default.
- (2019-05-09, v:1.0.5) Janusz Lorent: Full view
Please add 'full view mode' ASAP, its faster to browsing bookmarks in bigger screen!
- (2019-05-05, v:1.0.5) Gonzalo Runbox: Looks good, like all Aurora products, but this one lacks of major features
Like for example "Add bookmark here..." (right click on a folder -or so- and all the current page opened in that folder) without having to open the folder itself (especially considering the thumbnails good looks view has the performance caveat and how long this extension takes to open/switch folders). Overall, another great product from you, but this one can't *yet* be used as a replacement of others like Tidy Bookmarks, etc.
- (2019-05-03, v:1.0.5) Cristov Russell: Bookmarks Bar
None of the folders in the Bookmarks Bar appear in the extension.