Integrated bookmarks, tabs, and history manager. Change to your favorite colors to change your mood at work!
Integrated bookmarks, tabs, and history manager for one-stop organization of your browsing activities. Change to your favorite colors to change your mood at work! FEATURES: - Cross-search bookmarks, open tabs, history, and recently closed tabs - Find in open tabs when opening a bookmark - Switchable list/icon view of open tabs - Pin a window to top or bottom - Move a window to latest order - Multiple selection operations - Automatic wider pane for easy viewing (Xen mode) - Reorder and resizable panes - Synchronize settings with Chrome sync - Choose your favorite color theme UPDATES: v0.21.13 (Mar 2, 2023) ================== Fixed a bug that broke the UI of new window button when window sort order was descending. Fixed a bug that the UI of new window button was broken when window sort order was descending. v0.21.11 (Feb 21, 2023) ================== - Fixed a bug that drag-and-drop from history to window of tabs did not work. - Fixed a bug in search that tabs are always searched for title and URL. v0.21.7 (Feb 4, 2023) ================== - Added a menu in main menu for bookmarking from link text. - Modified the bookmark button[☆] works as drag and drop for current tab. v0.21.6 (Feb 1, 2023) ================== Fixed a bug that failed to move tabs including pinned tabs. v0.21.5 (Jan 30, 2023) ================== Fixed a bug that the submenu display to cut off outside of screen. v0.21.4 (Jan 27, 2023) ================== Fixed a bug in v0.21.0 that caused drag & drop of multiple selections to fail after opening the main menu. v0.21.3 (Jan 26, 2023) ================== - Added minimize all other windows button (optional). v0.21.2 (Jan 24, 2023) ================== Fixed a bug in the tab highlighting function on bookmark mouse-over where URL prefix matching was not performed when the URL contained characters that require escaping in HTML, such as "&". v0.21.0 (Jan 22, 2023) ================== - Added recently closed tabs/windows in history. Up to 25 tabs/windows are displayed. Please accept "sessions" permissions. - Added pin a window to the top or bottom of open-tabs pane. - Added save your favorite color themes. It can be rotated with the main menu or F2+shift key. v0.20.0 (Dec 28, 2022) ================== - Added mouse over a bookmark to highlight the tabs with the matching URL and select them with mouse wheel. - Added search history. The value is stored when the popup is closed. To show, click on the search box or press the arrow down key. - Added display of number of searches in tabs. - Added a button to scroll the current tab and highlight it. v0.19.7 (Dec 16, 2022) ================== - Modified display style of tabs when searching. v0.19.0 (Dec 06, 2022) ================== - Added feature to select multiple items. v0.18.4 (Nov 11, 2022) ================== - Added bookmarks and folders panes are flippable. - Added pane to always resizable. v0.18.1 (Nov 3, 2022) ================== Allow incognito window/tab drag-and-drop to new window. v0.18.0 (Oct 28, 2022) ================== Added a button/drag-and-drop area to open a new window. It can also change the order of chrome windows. v0.17.0 (Sep 22, 2022) =================== - Added memorize last search words. - Migrated to Manifest V3 and now requires Chrome 105 or higher. v0.16.2 (Jun 9, 2022) =================== Added option to not exclusively open the bookmarks folder tree and to keep the state. v0.16.0 (Jun 7, 2022) =================== NEW: Added icon view in tab pane. v0.15.2 (May 24, 2022) =================== Added folder menu to open all bookmarks in the folder in a new window. v0.15.1 (May 23, 2022) =================== Faster display of font size changes, etc. using Customize CSS. v0.15.0 (May 22, 2022) =================== - NEW: Added a button to scroll to next/previous window in open tabs pane. - Added a margin to the right of the scrollbar when in Xen mode that does not released it. v0.14.0 (May 18, 2022) =================== - NEW: Added panes reordering v0.13.0 (May 4, 2022) ================== - Added dark color schemes to handle dark frame color. v0.12.0 (May 2, 2022) ================== - Improved scrolling smoothness in history pane. v0.11.0 (Apr 25, 2022) ================== - NEW: Added Xen mode (formerly known as Zen mode). - NEW: Collapse history by date. v0.10.0 (Apr 16, 2022) ================== - NEW: Delete history button (optional). v0.9.0 (Apr 10, 2022) ================= - NEW: Drag & drop functions for tabs and history pane. - NEW: Color schema settings - Modified faster history search using cache. v0.8.0 (Apr 3, 2022) ================ Dial Bookmarks has been renewed. NEW: - History and open tabs panes. DISCONTINUED: - Chrome Extensions, Chrome Apps, and Google Bookmarks folders. - Window mode.
- (2023-03-09) Ren Cee: Great concept, one of the best managers have come across so far, but ext still needs a few more modern features to very useful, in 2023 & on. [Rated 3.8 out of 5 *] Hope developer keeps improving addon, to make some more good useful updates etc. Like many today, Mainly was looking for a well designed [Multi Tabs/Bookmarks select Drag n Drop friendly] manager program to do easy ,simple, select multi tabs or bookmarks, & simply Drag N Drop selected tabs into desired saved bookmark or tab folders , with cloud back up,so if my Chrome based browser crashes, or windows 10 pc crashes, I will be able to use this manager to quickly restore previous session tabs, so do not keep losing important saved Tabs/bookmarks & info. I would love to give all Excellent 5 start online Reviews & Comments for this App, if at least some of these superhot options can be addressed & fixed soon. **Sorry if overlooked these hot options in your many help/supp articles: LIKES: *Popup'n My Resources In Multi mode, Can multi select tabs without holding Cntrl key, poss cannot un-select though, or just did not work for me. *I also like, how this ext after creating or adding new tabs to bookmarks folders, these bookmarks show up instantly in my Chrome Bookmarks bar or in bookmarks folder, for quick, easy access. DISLIKES: *Popup'n My Resources No full sized view window option? Screen too small, cannot open in browser page, so if you click out by accident, you have to keep slowly reloading everything in this ext. *Why no Tabs & Bookmarks backup to Cloud or PC, updated modern options like similar extensions have? Poss can only Back up ext settings only. *Ext is a lil slow loading compared to other tabs/bookmark managers *Ext forces you too go back each time to multi select mode, just to select multi, or more than 1 tab, Why no option to keep in multi select mode? *Like many today, I have open daily a few hundred tabs at least so I have to save useful tabs to bookmarks all the time. Really wish this ext had a very popular, useful Rt click option to simply select multi tabs, then send quickly to my desired bookmarks folder. *No duplicate Tabs search & find, to keep tabs clean. Again, great concept & still very useful, please keep updating & improving it. Cheers!
- (2022-12-20) Rassal Kumar: It works well for simple searches but found it difficult to use with contextual searches. I switched to Findr because it has features for extensive search and lets me manage my tabs, saving me a lot of time. Worth a shot. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/findr-find-documents-mana/hbgjcippdhmfpkpfcnpimempnkimhein
- (2022-08-18) John D: Appears useful. But UI is not organized. Will give it a try.
- (2022-04-05) mug m: v0.8.0 (Apr 3, 2022) ================ Dial Bookmarks is reborn. this is wrong change. kill this change. and good by forever
- (2021-11-12) Andrea Del Chiaro: Excellent, both easy folder navigation and search which maintains folder tree, filtering only the bookmarks. Unfortunately it looks like it is no more maintained. It works with some bugs right now. Suggestions: - disable "Swap the position of bookmarks pane and folders pane" Nice to have: - fix "Do not loop folder items with wheel navigation" option, which is no more working. Thanks
- (2017-04-23) zma61: Не сказал бы что расширение удобнее чем стандартный диспетчер закладок. в правой части окна плагина нет полосы прокрутки, а колесом не удобно и долго крутить. ставить его это значит менять шило на мыло. Не рекомендую другим устанавливать, не доделан плагин
- (2016-01-21) Jeremy Wallis: After the Chrome Stable update today this is completely broken. Opening the Bookmarks window from the tool bar button displays an empty window.
- (2015-10-03) ВАСЯ пупкин: Расширение отличное! Но теперь у меня не видны онлайн закладки. (
- (2014-05-26) Mohamed Atef: Nice extension, i hope to add folder filter to show a specific folder when i search with folder name.
- (2017-09-15, v:0.3.15.7) ruugo: 改善要望
サーチボックスの縦サイズよりも多いフォルダを作った場合 一番下まで下がるのはいいが 上に戻ってきたときにフォルダが見えないことがある キチンとサーチボックスがアクティブなマウスセレクトを追随出来ていないような感じがします それとフォルダをドラッグしてしまい戻そうとして別フォルダに入れてしまうと戻すのが苦労する その際左側のボックスサイズが小さくなってしまったり左にずれてしまう？が水平バーが表示されないため戻せない？
- (2016-01-21, v:0.3.15.4) Jeremy Wallis: Broken
After the Chrome Stable update today this is completely broken. Opening the Bookmarks window from the tool bar button displays an empty window.
- (2015-10-29, v:0.3.10.5) Jeremy Wallis: Tab mouseover
Just realised that sometime over the last few updates you've removed the ability to switch / preview open tabs by mouseover. What happened?
- (2014-07-16, v:0.3.7.10) Jeremy Wallis: Chrome 64 Bit for Windows (Canary)
Just to let you know that 'window mode' does not remember window size, arrangement or position in the Chrome 64 Bit for Windows (Canary) build.
- (2014-04-27, v:0.3.7.10) Jeremy Wallis: Saving Tabs / Sessions
Hi, Could you take a look at this extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/savetabs/ciemojomefnilhnidpjknolhbefbdoie/reviews I like it because it's a really simple way of saving tabs in bookmarked groups as 'sessions'. The only problem is that it saves ALL tabs in the current window with no way of selecting individual tabs. So, I have to use Dial Bookmarks to 'Move a tab to a new window', then dragging and dropping further tabs to that window if I wish (within Dial Bookmarks). When I'm finished I create a new session 'folder' with the SaveTabs extension and that folder is instantly visible in Dial Bookmarks for me to open later as a 'tab group'. With the 'tab preview' function already in Dial Bookmarks it would be great if you could add a way of selecting different tabs in the tabs 'folder' and then either moving that selected group 'as one' to a new window, OR sending them to a new, dated / renamed folder in Bookmarks. I guess you could integrate directly with SaveTabs or, neater still, add similar functionality to Dial Bookmarks. Either way, I thought the simple, folder based method of saving tabs fitted very well with your extension and it would certainly be very useful. Thanks.
- (2014-03-20, v:0.3.6.2) Jeremy Wallis: Tab Ordering
Hi again, Drag & drop of tabs in the tab list to reorder, and perhaps a 'group by domain' right click function would be very useful :) Thanks.
- (2014-03-20, v:0.3.6.2) Jeremy Wallis: Window Mode Issues
Hi, Thanks for this. Two issues I have: 1) The 'bookmarks window' doesn't close when Chrome is closed. Can that behaviour be changed so that it does? 2) 'Window' size / pane proportions are not remembered between sessions. So, for the moment, I'm using 'pop-up' mode. Generally, there seems to be a bit of a delay when starting up. Is there animation going on that could be turned off or streamlined in some way to make the pop-up appear more instantaneously? Many Thanks.