Confirm a Reload or Close
Click the icon to create a popup when you attempt to navigate to another page or reload the current one. The check mark indicates that you will be asked confirmation on the current tab. The red x indicates that you will not be asked to confirm leaving the page. Click the icon to toggle on and off. There is also an option to confirm when closing the window.
- (2020-11-25) Brian Q: Doesn't work in Chrome 88
- (2018-01-20) Shovon Boshak: Very good extension and what i want. Thanks
- (2017-03-12) Warmuser: Nice idea!!! I really appreciate your work. But please, limit the "exit confirmation" functon only to the closing "x" on the current tab and to the window "x" button. And add also a function of automatic reload of the current page when someone press the "cancel" button to abort the exit from the tab. Because on my browser the exension access automatically to the "about:blank", and If I press "cancel" the pace doesn't reload automatically. Anyway for me it's too much annoying to use these extension to surf on google results and switch from a website to another and always check for exit confirmation. Please, implement these valid extension with the above functions. Will become SUPER useful! ;)
- (2017-02-02) Alan Winston: I've been looking for a "confirm closing multiple tabs" ever since I moved to Chrome from Firefox, mostly to keep me from shutting the browser completely. I have occasional accidents when I will click on the wrong X and lose all my tabs instead of just the rightmost. When I got a touchscreen Chromebook three years ago, it became even more critical, since a little mispositioning of the thumb could mean closing all open tabs, instead of just adjusting the screen or putting the tablet to sleep. With this extension, if I bump or inadvertently click, the "close window" X, no tabs close if any tab is set for confirmation. That does what I was looking for. And I may find it useful for other purposes as well.
- (2016-10-12) Dan Campbell: Swan Tayle -- if that is your REAL name -- I don't know what you're talking about. This plugin is amazing. It does what it says it will do. And it's incredibly useful for Google Tag Manager. I am constantly struggling with how to make some form submits stay on the page so I can analyze GTM data in the browser. This plugin is going to save me so much time and frustration. Thank you to the developer for making such a simple and useful extension. It deserves more than its current 2-star rating.
- (2016-04-07) Bryan: only confirms closing of the entire window is a poor extension
- (2016-05-15, v:3.1.1) Ian Quek: Add confirmation for "back" and "forward"
Allow a toggle to make the app confirm when pressing back and forward buttons.
- (2015-05-13, v:3.0.5) Josh Flinders: Not working?
I could not successfully get your extension to work with website redirects such as ADF.LY. It never can recognize the Navi Conformation when it appears.. Any input is appreciated.
- (2015-03-23, v:3.0.5) Neville Cawood: On by default?
Hey nice app as I have just lost about 2 hours of research and typing. Is there any way to have this on for all tabs without having to remember to click the red X every time? The type of scatter-brained idiot who closes a tab after 2 hours of research and typing is the type of scatter-brained idiot that is gonna forget to click the X, making this app essentially useless!