Shows your Workplace status (Messages and Notifications) on a toolbar. No need to keep site open all the time.
See your Workplace status (Messages and Notifications) on a toolbar. Perfect for those who don't want to keep Workplace open all the time. By clicking on the icon when the status change is shown, you'll be transferred directly to that status page. Changelog v2.1 - Mossback Changed to Workplace Status v2.0 - Gaspar Initial release as Facebook at Work Status, based on Facebook Status extension
- (2019-10-16) José Queirós: Does not work, throwing "unexpected error". Cannot read property 'innerText' of null at parseDesktop (Parser.js:28) at XMLHttpRe3quest.xhr.onload (Fetcher.js:43). Too bad, it would be a very nice extension.
- (2019-07-19) Tony Lewis: Please update this extension Facebook has moved the sites to a new url https://COMPANY.workplace.com/ please update the extension to work with the new setup.
- (2019-04-02, v:2.1) Mattias Johansson: Doesn't work sins Workplace moved
While logging in to Workplace yesterday I got a message that Workplace had moved to workplace.com instead of facebook.com. Now, this extension doesn't work anymore (site can't be reached). When accessing *company*.facebook.com i'm redirected to *company*.workplace.com automatically but it seems the extension isn't afforded the same courtesy.
- (2019-01-15, v:2.1) Unexpected Error
- (2018-01-26, v:2.1) Tomer K: Notifications should link to the new Notifications Hub
At least on desktop, it should now redirect to https://work.facebook.com/notifications/hub/all/ which has richer format.
- (2018-01-13, v:2.1) Jacquie Santana: App Not Working
I tried to enter the workplace address and received this message "https’s server IP address could not be found".
- (2017-11-08, v:2.1) Extension broken?
Hi, i cant login into my workplace anymore. Workplace is still running as usual.
- (2017-08-23, v:2.1) Vhod Manager: CANNOT CONNECT
Im guessing its because im not using premium, but i cannot connect?
- (2017-07-19, v:2.1) no connection to facebook workplace
Hi, I'm trying to connect to FB workplace, but for some reason, this plugin gives me the message "Check that site is accessible" It is indeed accessible 100% Critical error. Plugin doesn't work