Quickly fill shopping carts with electronic components.
1-click BOM fills your shopping carts for you on sites like Digikey and Mouser. Its main purpose is to work with the electronic project sharing site kitspace.org. But you can also use it from a spreadsheet or load an online .tsv file from any other site. This way you can keep one bill of materials (BOM) that lets you and people you share the BOM with, quickly purchase items from multiple distributors. Supported distributors are: - Digikey - Mouser - Farnell/Element14 - Newark - RS - LCSC Please report any issues on GitHub: https://github.com/kitspace/1clickbom/issues
- (2019-07-03) Filippa Carlsson: BEST THING EVER!!!
- (2016-06-21) Sergio Álvarez: It is fantastic! May I suggest an improvement? Sometimes I have to compare prices before I launch my carts, so maybe bringing the unit price (and stock availability, MoQ and excess quantity would be awesome) from retailers while copy/pasting back to the spreadsheet would rock!
- (2017-04-05, v:1.2.3) Josef Eliáš: Details
Is it possible to use more detailed export? IE component description, parametric printout? Otherwise great work!
- (2016-01-08, v:0.5.3) 1clickBOM
How do I install this ? I have Chrome installed but I go nowhere after "Available on Chrome"
- (2015-10-16, v:0.4.1) Jared Peters: I like it
can you add more suppliers like jameco, adafruit, pololu, & dfrobot? It would be great to have this do a price comparison somehow. I really iike where you're going with this. It could save me a lot of time.