Tabbie helps you to view, refresh, activate, search, favourite and group all your open tabs by domains from single interface.
- (2020-07-23) Tesla Drew: I like the domain grouping but it seems to ignore the great suspender, which limits is use.
- (2020-02-12) D B: great so far, I like the domain grouping, I am still exploring but i am confident that i discover more that assessment will endure. It might even get one more star from me, by adding some hover hints to its action icons (my common sense is not that great, constantly competing with my imagination resulting in everlasting doubts about what kind of blunder will happen if i click this icon about those 15 tabs).
- (2019-11-15) fred iche: Awesome extension I've put only 4 stars because i rate it lacks dark theme option or at least some grey colours choices.
- (2019-07-25) 丁凯剑: excellent work! 1 advice: please add a new feature: actually reorder(sort) the tabs by domain in browser(not the group by domain in extension)
- (2019-02-21) Yuval Arbel: Absolute time saver. Would be great to have an option to change font size for an even more compact design.
- (2018-09-08) Paul Swarthout: I recommend that you try this extension. It's easy to use and brings all of your tabs into an easy to see grid. Clicking the "X" and expecting to close Tabbie, closed my Chrome window and all 23 of my open tabs. Oops. How about a warning? Got immediate feedback from the developer on this, and now there is a warning. :-) Also, would it be possible to limit the tab display to just the active Chrome window? Developer's response: added a feature that does this now. I took off one star because when you've got a dozen or even just a few tabs open into the same domain, you cannot tell the difference between the tabs. A small snapshot of the tab would be ideal, but that takes a lot of time to load. Until there is a client-side function that can create a snapshot without having to download the content again, this really isn't very realistic.
- (2018-08-05) Actionless Loveless: It would be nice if it will have hotkeys
- (2018-06-13) Massimiliano Fratini: fundamental when you have tens of open tabs. Would be nice to have an integrated session management feature (save/unload/reload).
- (2018-04-11) Zach Pascual: Awesome extn from an awesome person :) Loveit!
- (2018-03-12) Hardik Sawalsa: Super extension! managing tabs is easy with Tabbie
- (2018-03-09) Rajendran Dinesh Kumar: Awesome extension. Helped me to increase my productivity. Worth adding this extn for users working on multiple Tabs/Windows.
- (2018-03-09) Alex Johny: This is not bad. Please add the bandwidth (Data) used for each tab. Please keep this live and add more features. Great work.
- (2018-03-09) Sajo Kuttikkat: Was looking for this extension. This is very useful for users who have a habit of opening lots of Tabs in their Chrome. I m one of them :)
- (2018-03-08) Andrew Purcell: Awesome, love it!
- (2018-03-07) Chee W.X.: very useful in terms of managing uncontrollably growing tab counts in daily basis.
- (2018-03-02) Rohith Diya: Great plugin to be efficient when working with with multiple tabs and windows in chrome
- (2020-05-13, v:1.6.0) M. Qtipƺ: 2nd for tool tips
Love, love, love it. Can't believe this isn't much more popular. I came here to ask for tool tips too, but I see someone already has. It's not a big deal, I already figured out what everything does, but it would be nice to add if you get the chance. It would be especially nice when viewing by domain, as the website favicons aren't always familiar. Also, when viewing by domain, if you don't have a particular domain selected, it would be nice if the whole list was groups & sorted by domains. Again, not very important, but would be nice.
- (2020-03-01, v:1.6.0) Владимир Меренков: change tabs on press arrows
I found this app and stopped my search mission, but please, add navigate on tabs with arrows. Thanks.
- (2019-09-16, v:1.6.0) Marc Evans: Save
Loving the app so far- the only thing I'd like to see added would be a way to save all tabs in a window as a 'session' and then recover this at a later date. That way I wouldn't need to have an additional extension installed to handle that behaviour.
- (2019-04-29, v:1.6.0) T J: Tooltips and Custom Themes
I love the design and layout of the application, and it is a huge upgrade compared to what I am used to. One thing I noted right away however was the lack of information around actions, the icons aren't descriptive enough without a little experimentation. I would suggest adding a little hover tool-tip to label each of the actions with a short description. I like being able to select a simple theme for the extension as well, but would like to customize it a bit more if possible. Nothing major, but a full color selector would be great as I prefer a different shade of Red of full Black. In any case, this is a great extension!
- (2019-03-07, v:1.6.0) Narayanan Subbiah: Please include Screen Shoot / Thumbnails of the tabs, thanks.
Please include Screen Shoot / Thumbnails of the tabs, thanks.
- (2019-02-22, v:1.6.0) Muhammad Anugerah Gunawan: Alt+Shift+T Doesn't work?
Installed, But i need to click the icon to open the menu? Shouldn't the shortcut supposed to open it? Is there any options need to be checked 1st?