Tabbie helps you to view, refresh, activate, search, favourite and group all your open tabs by domains from single interface.
- (2019-11-15) fred iche: Awesome extension I've put only 4 stars because i rate it lacks dark theme option or at least some grey colours choices.
- (2019-07-25) 丁凯剑: excellent work! 1 advice: please add a new feature: actually reorder(sort) the tabs by domain in browser(not the group by domain in extension)
- (2019-02-21) Yuval Arbel: Absolute time saver. Would be great to have an option to change font size for an even more compact design.
- (2018-09-08) Paul Swarthout: I recommend that you try this extension. It's easy to use and brings all of your tabs into an easy to see grid. Clicking the "X" and expecting to close Tabbie, closed my Chrome window and all 23 of my open tabs. Oops. How about a warning? Got immediate feedback from the developer on this, and now there is a warning. :-) Also, would it be possible to limit the tab display to just the active Chrome window? Developer's response: added a feature that does this now. I took off one star because when you've got a dozen or even just a few tabs open into the same domain, you cannot tell the difference between the tabs. A small snapshot of the tab would be ideal, but that takes a lot of time to load. Until there is a client-side function that can create a snapshot without having to download the content again, this really isn't very realistic.
- (2018-08-05) Actionless Loveless: It would be nice if it will have hotkeys
- (2018-06-13) Massimiliano Fratini: fundamental when you have tens of open tabs. Would be nice to have an integrated session management feature (save/unload/reload).
- (2018-04-11) Zach Pascual: Awesome extn from an awesome person :) Loveit!
- (2018-03-12) Hardik Sawalsa: Super extension! managing tabs is easy with Tabbie
- (2018-03-09) Rajendran Dinesh Kumar: Awesome extension. Helped me to increase my productivity. Worth adding this extn for users working on multiple Tabs/Windows.
- (2018-03-09) Alex Johny: This is not bad. Please add the bandwidth (Data) used for each tab. Please keep this live and add more features. Great work.
- (2018-03-09) Sajo Kuttikkat: Was looking for this extension. This is very useful for users who have a habit of opening lots of Tabs in their Chrome. I m one of them :)
- (2018-03-08) Andrew Purcell: Awesome, love it!
- (2018-03-07) Chee W.X.: very useful in terms of managing uncontrollably growing tab counts in daily basis.
- (2018-03-02) Rohith Diya: Great plugin to be efficient when working with with multiple tabs and windows in chrome
- (2019-09-16, v:1.6.0) Marc Evans: Save
Loving the app so far- the only thing I'd like to see added would be a way to save all tabs in a window as a 'session' and then recover this at a later date. That way I wouldn't need to have an additional extension installed to handle that behaviour.
- (2019-04-29, v:1.6.0) Tim Julius: Tooltips and Custom Themes
I love the design and layout of the application, and it is a huge upgrade compared to what I am used to. One thing I noted right away however was the lack of information around actions, the icons aren't descriptive enough without a little experimentation. I would suggest adding a little hover tool-tip to label each of the actions with a short description. I like being able to select a simple theme for the extension as well, but would like to customize it a bit more if possible. Nothing major, but a full color selector would be great as I prefer a different shade of Red of full Black. In any case, this is a great extension!
- (2019-03-07, v:1.6.0) Narayanan Subbiah: Please include Screen Shoot / Thumbnails of the tabs, thanks.
Please include Screen Shoot / Thumbnails of the tabs, thanks.
- (2019-02-22, v:1.6.0) Muhammad Anugerah Gunawan: Alt+Shift+T Doesn't work?
Installed, But i need to click the icon to open the menu? Shouldn't the shortcut supposed to open it? Is there any options need to be checked 1st?