A simple client for the Nextcloud Passwords app
This addon allows you to access you passwords stored in the passwords app for nextcloud from your browser. Passwords always at hand By clicking on the "Passwords"-icon, you will be presented with the login data that matches the current website. The desired user account can easily be inserted into existing login forms with one click. Alternatively, you can also copy the password to the clipboard. Keep your passwords up-to-date New or updated passwords are detected automatically and can be stored in your Nextcloud with just a click. Integrated Search If you are unable to find a user account, the practical search function is guaranteed to help you. Requirements This extension requires a server on which Nextcloud with the Passwords App is installed. Nextcloud can be downloaded for free from the Nextcloud website. The Passwords App can be downloaded for free from the Nextcloud App Store.
- (2020-01-07) 陈开达: It Work. Thank you!
- (2019-10-24) Aristide Chypre: This is great as I wanted to use a self hosted password manager with nextcloud but this extension is missing some crucial features : - Automatic password completion (it's very frustrating to click on extension icon, look for the saved password and click on it again..) - Automatic password saving (again, using system notification is bad, when using multiple monitors it's worst, as the notification icon pop up in another screen. Please at least do some notification inside the plugin/chromium and only use notification to NOT save the password) - Maybe adding form / adress saving but this is more a nextcloud password features needed. Please add this so we can definitively leave any other password manager hosted/controlled by 3rd party application and companies :D
- (2019-02-28) very good
- (2019-01-02) Christian de Lamboy: Functions really great. Thank you!
- (2018-12-06) Victor Ruben Farias Rolon: No me ha funcionado en windows 10 en google chrome :(
- (2018-10-31) Ryan Erickson: This is exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks to creator for make this work so well. ~r
- (2018-10-05) Michel Memeteau - EKIMIA: Works great ! Automatic password saving would be good
- (2020-02-01, v:1.9.1) Hasan H. Gürsoy: Some feature wishes
- Data per tab, instead of complete instance (each reload overwrites data of another tab, should not be so) - Change view so, that every data can be seen - If customfields matches form field, should it be automatically be filled as well Thnx :-)
- (2020-01-05, v:1.9.1) Steve Gunnink: Nextcloud Chrome Password Extension
Hi, I have 2fa enabled, creates an app password and still the Extension will not log in. Any ideas? Steve
- (2019-12-12, v:1.9.1) chrome extension does not prompt to save pw
Hello. extension 1.9.1 nc app 2020.1.0-build3251. extension does not ask to save new passwords on Chrome 78 and Firefox 71 on Windows 10. I can not exactly tell wenn this function vanished. Regards Franz
- (2019-11-14, v:1.9.1) Rebug HD: Chrome Extension doesnt work !
Hello, I have encryption activaded on my Nextcloud but the extension doesnt work ! I got no Passwords with the extension.
- (2019-10-08, v:1.9.1) Ken Shields: Suggestion
Anyway you could offer password generation from the extension?
- (2019-10-02, v:1.9.1) Rebug HD: Chrome extension doesnt work !?
Hello, I have setup Nextcloud passwords with server simple encryption and client Libsodium. When I install the extension and try to login on a website the chrome ext. says that I have no matches .. What did i wrong ?
- (2019-09-10, v:1.9.1) IPTV AYR: Passwords in Folders and 2FA
I like to report 2 issues, 1. if passwords are not in the root folder it will not shown on the extension app when visiting website. Suggestion, add the capability of using passwords in folders. 2. If 2FA is enabled on the account the app can not connect to the next cloud instance to retrieve the username and passwords. Suggestion, add an option to use 2FA Other than that the extension is brilliant and has saved me multiple times
- (2019-07-19, v:1.9.1) Phaeatwork: Behaviour question
Does the extenstion have a local cache of passwords or does it connect back to the nextcloud instance to query on every page load?
- (2019-07-07, v:1.9.1) Serpentes Black: legacy api
nextcloud says, that the legacy api will get removed soon... is there an update for this plugin then?
- (2019-05-06, v:1.8.0) Martin Juhl Prendergast: Multi-account
Hi I would really like the plugin to have support for multiple accounts, so that I can use both my private and compan account at the same time..
- (2019-02-26, v:1.8.0) Danny Vo: Can't seem to get the password
I currently have the extension, but it doesn't display all my passwords in the server. In addition, I'm having issues with its support for 2FA authentication.
- (2018-12-05, v:1.6.0) Vincent Guerin: Doesn't seem to keep the configuration
The plugin doesn't keep my nextcloud login.