Skip to the next song on your playlists from anywhere in Chrome.
v0.0.0.2 Clicking the browser toolbar icon skips forward. v0.0.0.1 Use keyboard shortcuts to skip to the next and previous song on your playlist from any tab in the Chrome browser. You can set global shortcuts so that this will when you are using other applications as well! You can set the tab which is running your playlist (if you have multiple YouTube tabs open), and use shortcuts to go backward and forward in the playlist. Set the shortcuts in chrome://extensions at Keyboard Shortcuts at the bottom of the page.
- (2022-07-26) Eric Briscoe: It stopped my youtube issues for now. Thanks!!
- (2019-09-25) john doe: 메뉴바에서 유튜브 플레이 리스트를 스킵할 수 있다. 그런데 플레이 리스트가 여러개면 앞쪽 탭 플레이리스트가 작동함
- (2018-05-29) ansh: great
- (2017-08-02) Yi-ling Chen: Works well. Especially useful on work LOL
- (2017-06-04) Gersivan Oliveira: Falta pausar a playlist e sinalizar visualmente qual aba (playlist) é acionada pelo botão.
- (2017-04-15) Awesome addon, thanks a lot! Would be cool if i could auto-skip some videos.
- (2016-11-05) Danny Goodall: Works perfectly.
- (2016-11-01) Victor Ganciar: Não achava nada que fizesse justamente o que essa simples extensão faz, passar minhas músicas enquanto trabalho em outras abas. Funciona até mesmo em outra janela. Seria mais que perfeito se tivesse um atalho no teclado também. Podia ter também um botão de pause.
- (2016-06-16) Jeroen De Koninck: Extension does what is says. It would be an improvement if you made it possible to press the button in the toolbar to skip a song, but this works fine too. New users: Important is to set the shortkeys like for every extension in the chrome://extensions (as stated in the description of the extension) Liked it ;)
- (2021-05-03, v:0.0.0.2) The Platinum Redstone: Pause/Play Feature
I can't pause or play my playlist anymore either, and it would be helpful to not have to tab out to do so.
- (2018-05-07, v:0.0.0.2) global shortcut
I have set a shortcut and it works but will not work when out of chrome. I have set it to global and it still doesn't work. if I close the extension tab it auto resets to only in chrome. it even doesn't work when I swap to global and keep the extensions tab open
- (2017-04-02, v:0.0.0.2) Petrockspiracy: Can only skip once
I can only skip once, then have to re-select the tab every time.