Opens and manages groups of saved URLs for more efficient browsing.
Do you ever open the same group of URLs every time you browse with Chrome like when you pay bills or do work? URL Group Manager is a Chrome extension that allows you to create, edit, and manage custom groups of URLs that can all be opened with the click of a single button. Here are some common use cases for URL Group Manager: * A group for social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) * A group for your bills and banking (Discover, Chase, Wells Fargo, etc) * A group for a few of your favorite forums You can create a group for whatever you want and open every URL in that group with the click of a button. There's no limit to the number of groups you can create, and it will also sync all of your groups with your Google account so they are available across every device you own that supports Chrome extensions. It will save you time by opening whole groups with 1 click, will keep you organized and efficient, and should also help clean up that ever-growing bookmark bar. ======================================= CHANGE LOG ======================================= v1.0: Initial version released. v2.0: Added - reorganized layout, ability to edit existing groups. v2.1: New option added to add all currently open tabs to a new group v2.2: Code cleanup and optimization v2.3: Icon change, added features to hide URL lists and close popup when opening groups ======================================= SECURITY / PERMISSIONS ======================================= * This extension needs the ‘tabs’ permission in order to open up the URLs in new tabs. * This extension needs the ‘storage’ permission so that you can save your URL groups and have access to them whenever you are signed into your account. This extension’s data will sync with your Google account, so any browser where you have this installed will be able to use the same URL groups you make.
- (2020-09-22) Herojit SL: It's good, but wanted to report an issue, It no longer accepts new group. I create a group, next moment, its not there!!!
- (2019-02-09) Scott Hoffman: I like this extension. A couple of suggestions which would make me love it: 1. Add a mouse over hint for a description of the two options Close after opening is kind of non-descriptive. (Close what? tabs, or extension window?) Or change option from Close After Opening to Hide this extension window after opening url group. 2. Please add the option to add all open tabs to url group. Thanks!
- (2018-11-15) Brett Phillips: One of the better multi-tab opening extensions. Very useful. Would still love to see - the option to have the tabs pinned This would complete the tool and make it really useful for my work environment where I need multiple tabs open continuously and to separate them from other less important browsing tabs. It would be a 5 star extension at that point!
- (2018-10-26) Scott McCoy: Awesome app! I use it every day!
- (2018-05-29) Lennard Datema: So useful!
- (2018-03-03) Warmuser: Wonderful extension, really useful. Thank you! PS: Please, can you add the possibility to move the different lists? Thanks UPDATE: The extension doesn't keep the updates when I try to add new links to the existent groups. Also in incognito mode.
- (2017-06-01) Scott McCoy: I've been looking for this feature for a long time! I LOVE IT! Would love to see: - Option to not display the URLs list (takes a lot of room). - Change icon. I use the dark theme in Chrome and the icon shows as only a tiny green '+' symbol. - When a group of URLs is opened, have the option to close the Opener window automatically.
- (2017-02-21) Mmmagikarp: Makes managing your 30 open chrome tabs a breeze!
- (2017-02-21) Jonathan Davis: Great extension saves so much time
- (2017-02-20) T.M. Grokas: Tab saver :)
- (2017-02-20) Glenn Maust: Works great!