Lets you choose a background color for plain images.
**This extension won't be maintained further.** I'm shelving this project due to lack of interest/utility and too much burden. The addon will remain available for download as long as the store allows, and the source on gitlab (https://gitlab.com/Marnes-group/webextensions) will also remain available to fork. **I do have a greasyfork account (https://greasyfork.org/en/users/18593-marnes) and may publish works there in the future.** I have mild intentions to reimplement the core functionality of CSL, IBCP, and DID as public userscripts. Also available for Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/image-background-color-picker/ You can select any color or the checkerboard option, and it will be applied to all direct image view tabs. Please check the linked homepage for more complete information. Issues can be filed on the linked support site.
- (2021-04-26) Rado N: Works perfectly and it's exactly what I needed - without any redundant options!
- (2019-03-20) kathir vel: its helpful ... i love it ...
- (2019-02-27) Elisei Kulikovsky: Doesn't work.
- (2018-05-21) Aura Lynn: It works fine with JPEG images. That's nice, but that's a matter of taste with little to no functional benefit. It does nothing to PNG files too dark and transparent to even see clearly on Chrome's default background. This extension is useless as an "accessibility" tool.
- (2017-11-27) maria de la luz gonzalez dorantes: no me aparecen las imagenes para poder poner el fondo
- (2017-08-13) Livio Marani: Non funziona con le ultime versioni di crome
- (2016-06-21) Khang: Useful
- (2016-01-11) FlamingPearl: Amazing
- (2017-12-18, v:1.1.5) SVG
Please add support for svg images.
- (2017-01-30, v:1.1.2) chome56
does not work with chrome 56