Use you media keys to control YouTube
Use your Media Keys to control YouTube. To Change a song, Click Next, Pause, Stop etc. from your Keyboard even without opening YouTube. It's a simple and easy tool, which will help you if you love to hear Music on Youtube. This extension will be enabled only when you visit YouTube and will be disabled for everything else.
- (2020-07-15) Angie Balles: It works but giving a 3/5 because it does not recognize shuffle play. So, when I hit the "next" hotkey on my keyboard it goes to the next immediate song in the playlist rather than shuffle to a different song further in the playlist. For example Song 2/334 is playing, so the second in the playlist. I have shuffle on and I hit the "next" hotkey and it goes to 3/334 rather than going to a random position such as 56/334 in the playlist. I just wish it recognized and operated properly when "shuffle" is toggled on.
- (2020-03-19) Johnathan: so useful for doing other things with youtube in background
- (2019-07-30) Thanasis Asimopoulos: Chrome needs restart after installation and it works without any configuration.
- (2019-02-04) Augusto Josué A Cedeño Picón: works fine
- (2018-12-08) Stan Willems: Ik vind het een zeer handige extensie en het werkt ook prima met mijn logitech g213 toestenbord.
- (2018-06-28) 김창주: Good
- (2018-06-04) SicProduc: 100% with youtube! Thanks!
- (2018-01-23) Adamo Conscientia: Add on funktioniert so gut wie nie
- (2017-08-27) Andrew: The only media keys extension that WORKS in Chrome for YouTube.
- (2017-03-29) Talwick: Simply works. A great plugin for people with media keys and hoping to use them with YouTube. Users should note that if you've opened another program that uses Media Keys (like a media player), it may prevent Google Chrome from responding to your Media Key presses. This is not a fault of the extension.
- (2016-12-15) Saad Benbouzid: The shortcuts are not even provided...
- (2016-12-02) Srikrishna Sitaraman: Must-have!
- (2016-11-12) Hercules Singh Munda: Simple yet fulfil one of the most basic requirement very effectively.
- (2020-01-15, v:0.1) Michael Allan Fanoni: Fullscreen mode disrupted
Is there a way to use the "Next" media key without taking the youtube media player out of fullscreen mode?
- (2019-07-11, v:0.1) Augusto Josué A Cedeño Picón: Does it work on Brave browser?
In Brave it isn't working shortcuts. There are anything I can do?
- (2018-09-12, v:0.1) Ulf Stottmeister: Stop and previous doesn't work
Hey there. I'm not sure why, but my "previous" button no longer works. Also, a working stop button would be nice.
- (2016-12-15, v:0.1) Saad Benbouzid: What are those media-keys (shortcuts) ?
What are those media-keys (shortcuts) ? I don't even know what are the defaults one ? Thanks