This extension allows you to remotely control Youtube songs
Tired of opening the Youtube tab in Chrome to change songs or pause it? Introducing a Youtube Remote which can be used to control Youtube songs anywhere from your PC! You can also change the Keyboard shortcuts by going to Keyboard Shortcuts in Chrome Extensions page(bottom right in chrome://extensions) Youtube Remote allows you to play, pause, forward, next and previous song using the following default shortcuts: *********Shortcuts********* Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + 1 . Pause/Play Song Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + 2 . Next Song Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + 5 . Forward Song by 10 seconds Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + 6 . Previous Song PS: There should be only Youtube tab open. It controls the first Youtube tab
- (2020-07-15) Murk Fisher: Perfect for gaming on multi monitor. Keyboard shortcuts can be edited, eg. [CTRL]+[Space] top Play/Pause.
- (2019-09-06) Олег Судавный: very good
- (2019-06-20) Kostas Antonopoulos: Doesn't work with numpad which is important for me. 5 stars otherwise.
- (2018-11-27) Rui Alves Filho: A really love it! Tks a lot for the develop!
- (2018-11-23) Mike Dempsey: Works, but I had an older version or a competitors when you could customized the key shortcuts. Would really like that customization feature.
- (2018-09-26) kha dang: thank , it's verry good
- (2018-06-27) Mike F.: No funciona
- (2018-03-15) Michael Calloway: When I figured out that I can use these shortcuts anywhere on my pc, a single tear streamed down my face! Mr. Jindal, you're the best!
- (2018-03-02) Lucy Egan: It was really good to start with then OMFG the shortcuts are bound system wide <3 <3 <3 <3 TAKE ME
- (2018-01-15) Wellington Oliveira: its works!
- (2017-09-18) Suresh Prakash: Many times when I am listening to some song through YouTube and a colleague pings me, I had to do all the hard work by switching tabs and pause to listen. Now, those days are gone, thanks to Shubham Jindal. :)
- (2017-09-10) Mohit Agarwal: Finally i can change songs on youtube without going to youtube. :P