This extension allows you to select an output audio device for each youtube video you are watching.
This extension allows you to select which device each YouTube video plays to by adding a drop-down right above the video description. Devices are stored per-session, so the device will not reset when the next video is played via auto-play or a playlist. This extension is targeted toward streamers who need to play videos into a specific device. However it is also great for listening to music on your speakers and your headphones at the same time! (I have no idea why'd you do that, but you do you man, you do you...)
- (2021-05-29) Nori Nori: Outdated.
- (2020-08-23) Noel Curray: not working.
- (2020-08-10) Savage: Doesn't work, probably for being outdated. Not sure why chrome store isn't removing it.
- (2020-07-25) Calin Tamaian: It does not work. Reloaded about 10 times. Option is not visible anywhere.
- (2020-04-15) Angel Guzman Maeso: Didn't work to me. I try https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/audiopick/gfhcppdamigjkficnjnhmnljljhagaha/related and works perfect to me
- (2019-12-23) Oli: Does not work
- (2019-03-16) Marek Adamski: Nie działa w obecnej wersji chrome. Brak ikonki wyboru wyjścia.
- (2019-02-28) video maker: Not sure if it is because of updates or something, but this does not work.
- (2019-02-13) Jas Arajit: not working
- (2018-12-18) tesfa wadawd: doesnt work
- (2018-12-08) Ben Edwards: Does not appear to work.
- (2018-11-01) Sami J: It isn't above the video description, it's above the comments.
- (2018-09-16) Вадим Ку: непонятно, как использовать
- (2018-08-17) Joshua Reid: Options for extensions is greyed out.. I guess it is outdated atm. Hope I can find something else.
- (2018-07-27) WolfgirlAidan: Doesnt work at all. cant even select options
- (2018-05-12) KorKinet IL: חרא דבר לא עובד
- (2018-05-02) Karol S.: Outdated
- (2018-04-21) Evan Brum: You seem to have to re-load the video a random number of times to get the drop down to appear correctly. If you just keep reloading eventually it will work. If they fix that feature I give 5 stars.
- (2018-04-14) Axel Kaotic: Marche au top! On peut mettre différent réglage suivant l'onglet ! Mais ne marche pas en playlist seul inconvénient
- (2018-04-05) Luiz Marcelo: Works nice but a little bit buggy... sometimes drop down menu doesn't show... sometimes it does... but I got a better extension now. But thanks for your effort!
- (2018-03-11) Christian Grass: Does not work on Mac OS10.13
- (2018-02-26) Anthony Statera: Product would be great if it worked, the drop down box does not appear as indicated. *edit - Product works now, drop down box appears just above the comments section and is persistent across all videos. Rating changed to reflect great work.
- (2018-02-11) Nicholas Burnett: Doesn't appear to be working even after giving permissions and the icon appearing in the right hand side of the address bar.
- (2018-02-10) dj Alll-X: unable to access output device
- (2018-01-15) Cerily Amiri: Terribly frustrating having to reload the page hundreds of times just to get the drop down to either show audio devices at all or show up in a location that is clickable and not behind links to other videos.
- (2018-01-13) Alex Furlong: при первом запуске работало, со второго перестало
- (2017-09-01) Duckers McQuack: Unable to access the output devices.
- (2017-07-28) Pierre Bourgeois: Très bien ! Good extension!
- (2017-05-31) ZacharyZaxor - Roblox: I LOVE IT! ITS DANK!
- (2017-05-31) Firescaw: It only works on the old youtube layout. Still Dank
- (2017-03-23) Jan F: works great, but why does it need to listen to my microphone?
- (2019-03-17, v:0.2) Prism37: doesn't work at all
i tryed more time unistall and reinstall but whit not result
- (2018-09-03, v:0.2) CUMBIRD tv: nope
- (2018-07-10, v:0.2) Cody Skipage: When I click on it.....
When I click on it it just goes to the chrome web store. How do I work it?
- (2018-04-29, v:0.2) Luis Ramalho: No longer work.
Work before, more or less, It does not show now. At leas in chrome dev.
- (2018-04-07, v:0.2) ewF WefWEF: Where is it?
I see o change
- (2018-04-02, v:0.2) Luiz Marcelo: It worked but.. it's gone!
i'd like to know how to ACTIVATE it ... because it was working but now the device drop down list is gone, can't find it!
- (2018-04-02, v:0.2) Luiz Marcelo: "unable to access output devices"
Working now! THANK YOU!!!! Needed to allow Chrome access and restart ALL the tabs :D
- (2018-02-27, v:0.2) Anthony Statera: Drop Down Disappeared
The Drop down to select the audio device has disappeared, it was located just above the comment section. It was working yesterday fantastically, I combine it with Voice Meter Banana and they worked smoothly together. Great product, I hope you get the bugs sorted.
- (2018-02-26, v:0.2) Theangrygamerz: doesn't work?
Options button is grayed out so i can't select any of the options
- (2018-01-24, v:0.2) Rob Harvey: unable to access audio devices
OK, so what is the procedure to allow this extension or Youtube or whatever to access my audio devices?